BajaPaul's Posts

BajaPaul's Posts

Same problem with a Diamond HD5870 and 2408WFP.  No image via DispalyPort.  The monitor comes with a cable from Dell so I would hope it is good!  And here I was hoping to have a 3 monitor system.  No... See more...
Same problem with a Diamond HD5870 and 2408WFP.  No image via DispalyPort.  The monitor comes with a cable from Dell so I would hope it is good!  And here I was hoping to have a 3 monitor system.  Now I have to try to find another card and another monitor to isolate this mess....
I have a 2408WFP that I am trying to hook up directly to a ATI HD5870 via DisplayPort to DisplayPort.  I can't even get an image.  All works well with the other ports.  I will probably have to take i... See more...
I have a 2408WFP that I am trying to hook up directly to a ATI HD5870 via DisplayPort to DisplayPort.  I can't even get an image.  All works well with the other ports.  I will probably have to take it all back to a store somewhere here and see if they have another card, cables and monitor so I can swap it all out and isolate the problem. Just thought I would post this incase any others are having DisplayPort problems.  I probably would not be here to reply if it worked.  I guess that is a problem with these fourms. W7 release, 64-bit