SquarePeg61's Posts

SquarePeg61's Posts

I am having a problem with a Dell Inspiron 15R with Windows 8.  In the group of direction arrow keys below the Shift key, the back arrow key is no longer working.  I am not sure of what other details... See more...
I am having a problem with a Dell Inspiron 15R with Windows 8.  In the group of direction arrow keys below the Shift key, the back arrow key is no longer working.  I am not sure of what other details I need to provide, so please let me know.  Thanks to anyone who can help!
I recently received a Dell gift card which I have been trying to use.  At some point when I try to buy the item I've selected, the prompt asks me to verify my Dell Preferred Account by entering my m... See more...
I recently received a Dell gift card which I have been trying to use.  At some point when I try to buy the item I've selected, the prompt asks me to verify my Dell Preferred Account by entering my mother's maiden name and my Social Security Number.  I am not making a mistake in entering the information but the web site refuses to verify my account, so there must be something wrong with the information Dell has on me.  How do I go about correcting this problem?  Thanks for any help!
I apologize for the continual questions....hopefully, this will be my last one for awhile.  Today, I received the Dell Inspiron 660s I ordered and I had a question about the network port on the comp... See more...
I apologize for the continual questions....hopefully, this will be my last one for awhile.  Today, I received the Dell Inspiron 660s I ordered and I had a question about the network port on the computer.  Is the network port the place for connecting a router and then the router connects to a modem, or is there another connection I should make? Thanks for any advice! 
Thanks for the response!  Are there any router models which are better suited for use with the Inspiron 660s than others?
I bought a Dell Inspiron 660s today and the order confirmation included an item " Dell DW1506 (802.11 b/g/n) WLAN half mini-Card."  I have a Speedstream 4300 modem connected to my existing computer a... See more...
I bought a Dell Inspiron 660s today and the order confirmation included an item " Dell DW1506 (802.11 b/g/n) WLAN half mini-Card."  I have a Speedstream 4300 modem connected to my existing computer and am just wondering if it is possible to connect the modem and the DW1506 or if the DW1506 would replace the modem.  I apologize if this isn't the most intelligent question, but I've never had any experience with a WLAN.  Thanks for any help!