NeedTechSupport's Posts

NeedTechSupport's Posts

Thanks again. Unfortunately, I tried to restore the system back to its previous backup disk image and lost all her files.  The laptop is still having issues, and my owner transfer was somehow denied.... See more...
Thanks again. Unfortunately, I tried to restore the system back to its previous backup disk image and lost all her files.  The laptop is still having issues, and my owner transfer was somehow denied.  I am contacting Lorna for help now.
Thanks Rick!  I did the ownership transfer, and it said that it would take up to 15 days.  My daughter has her school works in the computer and this is exam week. Sucks! Bryan
My problem with my Inspiron 14R N4110 is: the laptop failed to boot, complaining disk error.  I tried the recovery disk, but it did not help.  The laptop is still in its 1-year hardware warranty.  ... See more...
My problem with my Inspiron 14R N4110 is: the laptop failed to boot, complaining disk error.  I tried the recovery disk, but it did not help.  The laptop is still in its 1-year hardware warranty.  I bought the laptop in US and I am in Canada.  Do I have to ship it back to US for repair?  Could Dell Canada repair it for me? The DELL Tech Support online chat does not work for me, as I am in Canada and I bought my laptop in Staples of NY, US last summer. I tried to call 1-800-847-4096 (Canada tech support number), and after over 40 minutes waiting and 3 helpless agents transfering my calls around, the phone was eventually transferred to a deadend and cut-off. The worst tech support I ever experienced!!! I know this forum may not be the best place, but I do not want to waste my time on phone.  Is there a DELLsupport email address for me to contact the tech support by email? Thanks, Bryan