Denzof's Posts

Denzof's Posts

I just googled the drivers exact name and found them :) thx for helping me install XP
Thanks all of you I have Windows XP on my Dell now :P
Ok so can someone make a step by step  post from making the XP cd in the correct way and till Windows XP is installed i will try to find the drivers but if someone knows where can find the drivers po... See more...
Ok so can someone make a step by step  post from making the XP cd in the correct way and till Windows XP is installed i will try to find the drivers but if someone knows where can find the drivers post it :)
Yep i saw that thing but it has a problem it will slow the laptop very much if i change sata to ide but dunno I will try tomorrow but yes the drivers are a little problematic
Hello all. I'm new to this Dell forum so I hope that I write in the correct section. I bought a Dell Inspiron N5010 no OS was installed on the laptop and I didn't get a CD driver whit it just a DOS C... See more...
Hello all. I'm new to this Dell forum so I hope that I write in the correct section. I bought a Dell Inspiron N5010 no OS was installed on the laptop and I didn't get a CD driver whit it just a DOS CD. Ok this was not a problem i had a Win 7 DVD and installed it got every driver. But now I wan to install Windows XP on it ( I don't really wan to say why XD ) But my Windows XP CD isn't working whit the laptop it's saying some error but when I installed it on my PC it works. Did some research and found a topic about how to install XP on Dell N5010 but it's outdated and not really understood and the 1st step wasn't really explained. So what I need: 1st Need a Win XP CD that works whit N5010, can be every Service Pack ( tell me if it's bootabel ISO or i have to make it bootable ) 2nd that I need are Drivers : ( because I didn't found on the dell drivers ) ( I post what dell recommandes me ) - Audio Driver  IDT 92HD79B1, v.6.10.0.6289, A03 - Chipset Intel HM57 Express Chipset Family, v.9.1.1.1025, A00                   Realtek RTS5159 Card Reader, RTS5138 Card Reader, v.6.1.7600.30127, A01 -  Mouse & Keyboard Synaptics Synaptics TouchPad, v.15.0.0.1, A00 - Network   Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000, v.13.2.0.30, A00                    Realtek RTL8103T Ethernet Controller, v.7.13.112.2010, A00 - Video Card AMD ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5650, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 / HD4200, ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 550v, v.8.742, A02  <ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell> So thees are the drivers I would need just for the Windows XP version if it's possible to be the most up to date version of the driver ? If I didn't write something that you need let me know. If you are not allowed to post here the links just write me in a Email <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed as per privacy policy>. Thank you in advance XD hope someone can help me in this I really wan to install Win XP on this laptop and to have the drivers.