wakowz's Posts

wakowz's Posts

Still looking for help... thanks in advance.
System halted! Attention: Unsupported Video Configuration Detected Action is Required This computer has an add-in graphics card, but the monitor is plugged into the integrated video connector. ... See more...
System halted! Attention: Unsupported Video Configuration Detected Action is Required This computer has an add-in graphics card, but the monitor is plugged into the integrated video connector. To attach the monitor cable to the add-in graphics card: 1. Shut down the computer 2. Plug the monitor cable into the add-in graphics card connector. This may require a video adapter or video adapter cable. (provided with the system) 3. Turn on the computer. This message should not appear after completing these steps. For more information or help, please refer to the system documentation     I have been using this Dimension C521 for over a year now and all of a sudden this error message pops up. I didn't install any new video card, and there is no video card. My monitor is plugged into the only outlet that matches it. Is there anyway to resolve this?