JLAirBase's Posts

JLAirBase's Posts

Thanks for your reply. I want to create another partition separate to the boot partition to run all games, software, movies etc and keep the boot partition clean. No particular reason to us... See more...
Thanks for your reply. I want to create another partition separate to the boot partition to run all games, software, movies etc and keep the boot partition clean. No particular reason to use Paragon but to create a partition. Would it be recommended to delete the other partitions to make room?   Cheers,   JL
Hi All,   I have recently purchased an Alienware MX15 laptop. My problem is trying to create a partition using Paragon Partition Manager 11, where it does not allow me to do so because the ... See more...
Hi All,   I have recently purchased an Alienware MX15 laptop. My problem is trying to create a partition using Paragon Partition Manager 11, where it does not allow me to do so because the hard drive contains partitions that cannot be moved. I have been suggested to use Windows 7's internal partition manager, however the size of partition is quite limited. Has anyone else had this issue or have a solution? My thoughts were to delete the non-removable partitions (which i believe to be are the Recovery and DellUttility) and proceed to extend the primary before trying to partition. Any other thoughts? Thanks and regards, JL