Ing.Dante's Posts

Ing.Dante's Posts

I eventually solved the problem disabling the headphones, disabling the speakers, enabling the headphones, enabling the speakers and disabling the headphones. Don't ask me why, it's just a random s... See more...
I eventually solved the problem disabling the headphones, disabling the speakers, enabling the headphones, enabling the speakers and disabling the headphones. Don't ask me why, it's just a random sequence of steps LOL Thanks.
Hi, I have a Latitude E5530, with Windows 7 64-bit. This notebook was formatted a couple of days ago, and underwent a re-installation from scratch. I installed all the drivers you can find ... See more...
Hi, I have a Latitude E5530, with Windows 7 64-bit. This notebook was formatted a couple of days ago, and underwent a re-installation from scratch. I installed all the drivers you can find on the website. The audio works well with the speakers, but you hear no sound if you plugin the headphones. I don't know if it worked before the format; what I know is that running a different operating system (Xubuntu 13.04 64.bit) everything works like a charm, no audio problems whatsoever. Any clues about what is going on here? Thanks!
Hi, apparently they don't sell the backlit version, and they asked me 67€ for the standard keyboard given with the laptop. Far too much to even think to buy it, given that the price of a backlit ... See more...
Hi, apparently they don't sell the backlit version, and they asked me 67€ for the standard keyboard given with the laptop. Far too much to even think to buy it, given that the price of a backlit keyboard with US layout for my laptop is about a fifth on ebay ( http://tinyurl.com/clap9ug ). Thanks anyway
Thanks again, I'll give it a try.
Thank you very much. I'm not in the USA, I live in Italy; could you provide the same link to this geographic area? Thanks again.
Hello everybody! I'd like to buy a backlit keyboard for my Studio 1537; there is plenty of them out there (ebay and the like), but I couldn't find one with the Italian layout. Would it be possibl... See more...
Hello everybody! I'd like to buy a backlit keyboard for my Studio 1537; there is plenty of them out there (ebay and the like), but I couldn't find one with the Italian layout. Would it be possible to buy it directly from Dell? Thanks