Dan0512's Posts

Dan0512's Posts

Hi, I just received my graphics card (HD 7750). I proceeded to install the graphics card in the x16 top slot and the WLAN card in the x4 slot (bottom). The system shows the same behaviour as befo... See more...
Hi, I just received my graphics card (HD 7750). I proceeded to install the graphics card in the x16 top slot and the WLAN card in the x4 slot (bottom). The system shows the same behaviour as before, it won't boot. If I switch the cards around, everything works fine. This is obviously not working as intended, since my graphics card is now crippled to a PCI-E 2.0 x4 slot ....
There is no dedicated graphics adapter in the #17 slot 1. I intend on getting one, so this is why I would like my wifi adapter to work in the x4 PCIe slot.
Hello, Just as the title suggests, my machine refuses to POST when I install a tp link  TL-WDN4800 wireless apapter on the "wire x4" PCI-E slot (the bottom one according to the manual). If I instal... See more...
Hello, Just as the title suggests, my machine refuses to POST when I install a tp link  TL-WDN4800 wireless apapter on the "wire x4" PCI-E slot (the bottom one according to the manual). If I install the adapter in the top slot, everything works fine. Can anybody help? more details: The machine doesn't make any beep sounds when trying to boot, and no video comes up. Can only restart by holding power button down for some seconds....