hildebrandojr's Posts

hildebrandojr's Posts

Hi, For me have worked delete %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ATI folder The previous settings will be lost but CCC return to work.
When I delete %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ATI\ACE folder the CCC return to work properly for a couple of days. Who can help me?
The CCC for some apps always reset switchable graphics to “Not Assigned” and doesn’t save my settings. I already reinstall the software and drivers. What’s wrong? I run Windows 7 and CCC 2012... See more...
The CCC for some apps always reset switchable graphics to “Not Assigned” and doesn’t save my settings. I already reinstall the software and drivers. What’s wrong? I run Windows 7 and CCC 2012.0305.348.6610 (latest Dell driver) on Vostro 3560
Hi I tried but it doesn't work. I unistall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and I've tried, same error. I download Microsoft site installed and tried, same error also.
Hi Manshu S I've got error message this driver package. The problem is somewhere.
I’ve a Vostro 3560 with Video Card AMD Radeon HD 7670M with Windows 8. I few weeks ago it has started show this error on switchable graphics: “Catalystic Control Center: Host application has stop... See more...
I’ve a Vostro 3560 with Video Card AMD Radeon HD 7670M with Windows 8. I few weeks ago it has started show this error on switchable graphics: “Catalystic Control Center: Host application has stopped working”. When I’ve tried reinstall driver I get this error: Application Install: install source package not found.   What can I do more?