mythgarnet's Posts

mythgarnet's Posts

Hello, I have an Inspiron 7520 and as far as I know, there are 2 video cards on this laptop that are supposed to be switchable ( the Intel one, and the AMD one). However since I have started experi... See more...
Hello, I have an Inspiron 7520 and as far as I know, there are 2 video cards on this laptop that are supposed to be switchable ( the Intel one, and the AMD one). However since I have started experiencing extreme fps lag in games that I had no problems at all running in the past with a worse computer (such as Skyrim), being a gaming laptop I figured there was something wrong. Thing is, apparently my system does not recognize the AMD Radeon video card at all. It doesn't show up on my devices manager under Video Devices, it only shows up: - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - Standard VGA Graphics Adapter When I try to update the video card driver through the AMD website it says my hardware is not supported, when I try to open the Catalyst Control Center it won't open at all. I don't really know what to do, I would be really glad if someone knows anything about this, please.