sidgv's Posts

sidgv's Posts

Sorry sir even that did not work for me.
All the three above have been re-installed, did not work unfortunately. I think my router does not support the Dell driver whereas when I had windows 7 it had an Intel driver and everything worke... See more...
All the three above have been re-installed, did not work unfortunately. I think my router does not support the Dell driver whereas when I had windows 7 it had an Intel driver and everything worked fine. Any solution for this?
@Rajath N Laptop Model No - Dell Inspiron 5520 Cannot conect to router I have tried connecting atleast 10 times, Restarted My PC, Removed battery and then started PC but still then I cant
Is this only me or others also are facing problems with this new dell driver I had to upgrade to when I upgraded to Windows 8 When I had windows 7 Home Premium it had an Intel driver I suppose a... See more...
Is this only me or others also are facing problems with this new dell driver I had to upgrade to when I upgraded to Windows 8 When I had windows 7 Home Premium it had an Intel driver I suppose and now I have the Dell driver