Jordy787's Posts

Jordy787's Posts

I got my new motherboard in my m11x. my bio is X07, i am trying to update it to ao4 (latest) but it freezes my whole system and just stays on initializing. I cant even power it down with power bu... See more...
I got my new motherboard in my m11x. my bio is X07, i am trying to update it to ao4 (latest) but it freezes my whole system and just stays on initializing. I cant even power it down with power button. i have to pull bottom cover off and unplug battery or let the battery die. Is this a faulty board ? or do i just let it sit on that screen over night? i only left it for like 10-20 min till i pulled the battery. Thanks ! this mobo has no service tag btw it asks for one in bios.
might have to replace your bios chip or replace motherboard if you dont have soldering skills, unless you have a dell technician fix it. If you end up selling it let me know :) lol 
yea its terrible im just so mad that they provided a CD that your suppose to use when after clean install but it really breaks the Alienfx  controller and these are expensive laptops and then som... See more...
yea its terrible im just so mad that they provided a CD that your suppose to use when after clean install but it really breaks the Alienfx  controller and these are expensive laptops and then something they provide harms your computer its terrible i wish there able to replace my board i would highly appreciate that and i had good experience with dell products but now im kinda not sure if i am a dell guy anymore maby if they replace i would but as for now im not sure wish they had better service like "asus".
didnt work :(
Ok so today i reinstalled windows 7 x64 and installed all the drivers from resource disc and so lights went out but then i uninstalled the command center and installed the latest one for windows ... See more...
Ok so today i reinstalled windows 7 x64 and installed all the drivers from resource disc and so lights went out but then i uninstalled the command center and installed the latest one for windows 7 on dell.com  and lights still do not work and when in device manager under "universal serial bus controller" one of the devices says "unknown device" when i open properties this is what is says for location : Port_#0002.Hub_#0003 and i already tried taking battery out ,unplug,hold power button to drain all power out of MB ,think i tried everything can you guys help me with it ,should i fresh install or what? and when i open command center it says something like alienfx cant find the device click ok to create new theme or something like that