Sucerpunch's Posts

Sucerpunch's Posts

No im afraid that didn't work either..
If this helps any.Is it possible any files were deleted i just have to download?The tower shows up in AlienFX but wont update the colours
Unfortunately that didnt work..But after trying a few more things not even the side panel lights will turn on.I gotta be honest i pretty much bought this computer because of the lights (I know th... See more...
Unfortunately that didnt work..But after trying a few more things not even the side panel lights will turn on.I gotta be honest i pretty much bought this computer because of the lights (I know thats bad) very little for the Power.So having the lights not work is very disappointing.Reinstalling and uninstalling the FX editor many times is really frustrating.I NEED HELP!
A few days ago I turned my X51 Alienware computer off.And then the next day when I went to turn it on again the Front logo (the little alien) And the side panels wouldn't up!The side panels are ... See more...
A few days ago I turned my X51 Alienware computer off.And then the next day when I went to turn it on again the Front logo (the little alien) And the side panels wouldn't up!The side panels are boring and white and the little alien is just black.I went on the support thing and did what it said (Uninstall and re install Alien FX)But it didnt do anything..Any help on this one?Are there batteries that can die or something wrong with my power?My TactX keyboard and TactX mouse lights still work though..
A few days ago I turned my X51 Alienware computer off.And then the next day when I went to turn it on again the Front logo (the little alien) And the side panels wouldn't up!The side panels are b... See more...
A few days ago I turned my X51 Alienware computer off.And then the next day when I went to turn it on again the Front logo (the little alien) And the side panels wouldn't up!The side panels are boring and white and the little alien is just black.I went on the support thing and did what it said (Uninstall and re install Alien FX)But it didnt do anything..Any help on this one?Are there batteries that can die or something wrong with my power?My TactX keyboard and TactX mouse lights still work though..