adamsss's Posts

adamsss's Posts

I put the monitor into dp1.1 mode and it solved the problem. Thx. However when I first set it up, I had to enable dp 1.2 in order to have the image. Like this: multimonitorcomputer.com/.../dell-u24... See more...
I put the monitor into dp1.1 mode and it solved the problem. Thx. However when I first set it up, I had to enable dp 1.2 in order to have the image. Like this: multimonitorcomputer.com/.../dell-u2414h-displayport-not-working.php So this is a bit controversial...
Hi, I have a U2414H which goes blank randomly. I have a Dell E7440 which is connected with DP cable. DP 1.2 is enabled on the monitor. In this video you can see the problem in real life. Do you hav... See more...
Hi, I have a U2414H which goes blank randomly. I have a Dell E7440 which is connected with DP cable. DP 1.2 is enabled on the monitor. In this video you can see the problem in real life. Do you have any suggestion, because it is so annoying. Thanks
I have the same problem, with the same machine. (E7440) When will be released the new bios???
My issue is the following: If I close the lid of my pc, than I wake it up, the CPU stack on 0,58GHz (low power state), and to make it function well, I have to restart the PC. It is so embarrassin... See more...
My issue is the following: If I close the lid of my pc, than I wake it up, the CPU stack on 0,58GHz (low power state), and to make it function well, I have to restart the PC. It is so embarrassing, for a flagship model. I installed the latest BIOS A15, and I tried it on windows 8.1, and 10 as well. Same problem. Please write a correct BIOS, or advise something. Thanks
Hi, When can we get new intel and AMD drivers for windows 8.1? My laptop is a 7520 with HD4000+HD7730m. It is crucial for Enduro. Thanks
Hy, I have recently purchased an Inspiron 7520. While I am trying to install this IGP driver, I have an error message: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the soft... See more...
Hy, I have recently purchased an Inspiron 7520. While I am trying to install this IGP driver, I have an error message: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software. That is quite interesting. Please help me!