Ulf-5's Posts

Ulf-5's Posts

So how do I get the OEM disk when Dell does not provide it?
Dell Computer, no response to my followup question?
DELL - Appu S, Please confirm that your suggestion works for a an clean/new install of Windows 8 onto a new SSD that will replace the HDD in the x51 that came with Windows 8 preinstalled. I ... See more...
DELL - Appu S, Please confirm that your suggestion works for a an clean/new install of Windows 8 onto a new SSD that will replace the HDD in the x51 that came with Windows 8 preinstalled. I do not believe that what you suggest will work when it is used on a drive that will replace the existing drive.
I just bought an x51 and getting a SSD to replace the existing the HDD. My SSD (also ordered from Dell) is arriving today so I am looking to do a clean install of Windows 8 onto the SSD.   ... See more...
I just bought an x51 and getting a SSD to replace the existing the HDD. My SSD (also ordered from Dell) is arriving today so I am looking to do a clean install of Windows 8 onto the SSD.   My question is, where is the Windows 8 CD?   I went through the clean install for Windows 7 on my ALienware laptop so I know the process. The Windows 7 DVD was included with the laptop but I do not see it for the x51.