ndietz7's Posts

ndietz7's Posts

I have an Inspiron N5110 running 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. My battery meter used to show percentage and time remaining. Now it only shows percentage. I'm not sure when this happened. Any ideas h... See more...
I have an Inspiron N5110 running 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. My battery meter used to show percentage and time remaining. Now it only shows percentage. I'm not sure when this happened. Any ideas how to get the time remaining to come back? Thanks, Nick
Has anyone had problems using iPhone headphones (the ones with the microphone) with their Inspiron laptop? On my girlfriend's Inspiron 14R, if you push the iPhone headphones all the way in, the sound... See more...
Has anyone had problems using iPhone headphones (the ones with the microphone) with their Inspiron laptop? On my girlfriend's Inspiron 14R, if you push the iPhone headphones all the way in, the sound quality is terrible, but if you pull them out about 1/2 mm they sound fine. This problem does not happen with regular headphones (left and right channels only, no microphone). However, on my Inspiron 15R, the iPhone headphones work just fine when they are plugged all the way in.