Boring1's Posts

Boring1's Posts

. my suggestion for all following posters that need help, no matter what happens before: step 1 uninstal the antivirus that has fail, step 2 install Avast  (test versio... See more...
. my suggestion for all following posters that need help, no matter what happens before: step 1 uninstal the antivirus that has fail, step 2 install Avast  (test version or free) http://www.avast.com step 3 Never worry about security agen! and have fun with your clean DELL & Alienware  🙂
Hi there ^^ if u looking for security Here are my suggestions: i recommend Avast antivirus for you/your Dell and Alienware product. its a great and strong partner for ur protection... See more...
Hi there ^^ if u looking for security Here are my suggestions: i recommend Avast antivirus for you/your Dell and Alienware product. its a great and strong partner for ur protection agenst viruses, rootkits, spyware, and other types of malware... why? cos I'm using it myself! 😄 the guys there are great and gonna protect your compy in the best way, and block the bad things befor they gona trie to nest in  if u still skeptical try it yourself:  www.avast.com i wish you great times and clean hardware for your Dell & Alienware ! 🙂