Nicle's Posts

Nicle's Posts

I did a upgrade for my bios after i checked the updates from the service tag. It said it was highly recommended to get that bios update for my laptop. Then the problem started when it said to restart... See more...
I did a upgrade for my bios after i checked the updates from the service tag. It said it was highly recommended to get that bios update for my laptop. Then the problem started when it said to restart my laptop. I tryed to use the F8 key but does't work only the f2 and the f12 key works. I am downloading the windows home premium 64 bit atm. Cross fingers if that works if not i am screwed.
Hello i did a upgrade for my mx17r2 via the service tag when i upgraded my bios and told me to resart my pc it said "Missing operating system" So i can't get windows 7 started. Do i have to send ... See more...
Hello i did a upgrade for my mx17r2 via the service tag when i upgraded my bios and told me to resart my pc it said "Missing operating system" So i can't get windows 7 started. Do i have to send my laptop to dell or can i solve that problem on my own i don't have any recovery cd's for my laptop. Hope you can help me.
Hello i did a upgrade for my mx17r2 via the service tag when i upgraded my bios and told me to resart my pc it said "Missing operating system" So i can't get windows 7 started. Do i have to send ... See more...
Hello i did a upgrade for my mx17r2 via the service tag when i upgraded my bios and told me to resart my pc it said "Missing operating system" So i can't get windows 7 started. Do i have to send my laptop to dell or can i solve that problem on my own i don't have any recovery cd's for my laptop.   Hope you can help me.