dudgybudgie's Posts

dudgybudgie's Posts

Thanks, where do I find my product key to activate the reinstallation? 
I need to reinstall windows 7, Looked on the various guide on Dell Support but none of the methods seem to apply for me. I don't have Dell Backup and Recovery and after installing it I get the error:... See more...
I need to reinstall windows 7, Looked on the various guide on Dell Support but none of the methods seem to apply for me. I don't have Dell Backup and Recovery and after installing it I get the error: "The system does not have the Windows Recovery Environment Installed...". I've also tried pressing F8 at system startup; the Advance boot options menu does not have any "recovery" or  "repair" option. I could really just do with a ISO to burn to a disk but I cant find anything on that either... Thanks for any help.
drivers.downloadatoz.com/200026,dell-inspiron-n5010-15r-notebook-intel-video-driver Is this the driver i need?
It is integrated graphics I think. I got the middle range model 450£ i think
Ok ive started playing a game of pretty good graphics (game made in 1008 i think but they were top of the range then.). Im playing it on my 2010 dell inspiron 15r but im getting really bad framerate ... See more...
Ok ive started playing a game of pretty good graphics (game made in 1008 i think but they were top of the range then.). Im playing it on my 2010 dell inspiron 15r but im getting really bad framerate and constant lag spikes. My brother also plays this games, he plays on a dell inspiron 15 (not r) 2009. Im guessing my laptop will be better but its not he gets amazing FPS and no lag spikes. Anyone know what is up? I have had to reinstall windows and all my drivers once or twice as I have had problems in the past. Also i have had a hard drive replacement just an FYI if that changes anything. Is it just my drivers or something else? Thank You for your help.
On my dell inspiron 15r the F1-F12 keys are covered by multimedia keys like volume, screen brightness, battery, internet, and other. I need to disable these because in some video games I play, I need... See more...
On my dell inspiron 15r the F1-F12 keys are covered by multimedia keys like volume, screen brightness, battery, internet, and other. I need to disable these because in some video games I play, I need to use these keys because they are set hotkeys that cannot be changed. Even better if anyone knows how I can select certain keys that would be great.