Sober0782's Posts

Sober0782's Posts

I wish I had known that before I sold my Viewsonic 23 "  which requires nothing  for 3 year   which I was happy with  and purchased a Dell  24"  ST2421L monitor which from what your telling me it can... See more...
I wish I had known that before I sold my Viewsonic 23 "  which requires nothing  for 3 year   which I was happy with  and purchased a Dell  24"  ST2421L monitor which from what your telling me it can not be registered and if I can not get some kind of Code from Frys Electionics that I basicly bought a monitor with NO warranty from Dell.    That is sad as I am a Tech and have always recommended Dell products over HP and others because of there quality and rarer problems.     I have repaired, worked on or Sold well over 100 dell dimension Towers  this year alone.   I am shocked that with the great customer service that they have they don't  make warrenty easier on a $249.00 product.    Ed Haney   20 year computer builder  
after installing the ATI driver for xp   ati Radon 7500  video on my  dell notebook  Inspron 5100    it comes up to the windows screen and then goes black I can hear windows start up  but no video ... See more...
after installing the ATI driver for xp   ati Radon 7500  video on my  dell notebook  Inspron 5100    it comes up to the windows screen and then goes black I can hear windows start up  but no video     I am going to try going to safe mode and undo the driver but if not I   will I have to reinstall the whole system again from formating the HD ?