miromix's Posts

miromix's Posts

Glen, the Power Light is green and the Fault Light blinks every 4 seconds. The lights on HDD are both on - green and amber - and they just stay on. Trying to connect via terminal (9600, 8bits, no... See more...
Glen, the Power Light is green and the Fault Light blinks every 4 seconds. The lights on HDD are both on - green and amber - and they just stay on. Trying to connect via terminal (9600, 8bits, no parity, stop bits - 1, no flow control) - nothing happens. The system powered on for hours and the situation remains... Any thoughts?
Sure. This was the first thing I tried
Mohammed, I am using the exact same settings on my old XP laptop. The cable is from CX300 box. I tested the cable on working CX500 system and its okay. Both systems are using the same cable (foun... See more...
Mohammed, I am using the exact same settings on my old XP laptop. The cable is from CX300 box. I tested the cable on working CX500 system and its okay. Both systems are using the same cable (found on powerlink) And I still have no connection to SP in HyperTerminal.
Mohammed, nothing special was done to the box. It just stood powered off for a year. What other alternatives are you talking about? I cannot get access to SPs through Hyper Terminal...
Glen, tried the thing you've suggested - no luck. When I power on the box the HDD lights with steady amber, the green LED blinks a couple of times and becoms steady too. No output through hyper... See more...
Glen, tried the thing you've suggested - no luck. When I power on the box the HDD lights with steady amber, the green LED blinks a couple of times and becoms steady too. No output through hyper terminal. Tried this on both SPs with the other pulled out and one HDD in array - 0 for SPA and 1 for SPB
Glen, thanks a lot for your answer. Will try to do that tomorrow.
Hello everyone! I have faced strange behavior of my old CX300 box. When it boots all drives try to initialise and after that every drive has two solid leds on: green and amber. When I try to co... See more...
Hello everyone! I have faced strange behavior of my old CX300 box. When it boots all drives try to initialise and after that every drive has two solid leds on: green and amber. When I try to connect to any of SPs via HyperTerminal - nothing happens. The amber led on back of both SPs blinks once in 2 or 3 seconds. Any ideas how to bring the box to life? Thank you in advance.