brettintherye's Posts

brettintherye's Posts

It worked!  Thanks so much 🙂
Alright, heres what I get: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_02151028&REV_02 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_02151028 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&CC_0C0500 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&CC_0C05 Thanks in advance!
I did.  I also noticed an improvement in performance after I did this but the error is still there...
I cant even copy my files off the cd.  I've tried several different machines and the cd has some minor abrasions on it but I definately used more damaged discs without problems.
I also tried "reinstall driver" but it couldn't find one online
it says "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver." I have the original cds that came with it.  Should I try those... See more...
it says "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver." I have the original cds that came with it.  Should I try those or is there a more up to date file online?  THANKS!
Hey all!  I have a XPS420 and I've got the yellow exclamation point next to "SM Bus Controller" in my device manager.  I downloaded the chipset driver and installed it but the exclamation is still th... See more...
Hey all!  I have a XPS420 and I've got the yellow exclamation point next to "SM Bus Controller" in my device manager.  I downloaded the chipset driver and installed it but the exclamation is still there.  Do I need a different driver?  ANY help would be much appreciated!
Im having the same issue but with my Dell XPS420 and my XPSL702x