Inspiron1525use's Posts

Inspiron1525use's Posts

The wireless button does nothing, no light comes on. As i mentioned I have installed every driver in the correct order including the correct 'network' driver.
I recently restarted windows vista on my inspiron 1525 laptop. I printed off the driver list and installed everything in order. My wireless card is not working. The computer connects to the internet ... See more...
I recently restarted windows vista on my inspiron 1525 laptop. I printed off the driver list and installed everything in order. My wireless card is not working. The computer connects to the internet via a cable without problem and this seams to be the only issue I am having. On entering the device manager menu  I am informed that the network controller driver is not installed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I recently restarted my Inspiron 1525 running windows Vista home premium. After printing out the recommended driver order list I installed all the drivers found for the 1525. I have been unable to in... See more...
I recently restarted my Inspiron 1525 running windows Vista home premium. After printing out the recommended driver order list I installed all the drivers found for the 1525. I have been unable to install the video and more importantly Wireless/internet card. They both come up as flagged in the control panel as not having been installed correctly. I was unable to find the NSS software under the drivers list for my model laptop (both using the service tag and simply searching for the Inspiron 1525 under drivers). The list I printed from the Dell site informs me it will be under security. I also searched non specific drivers but could not find an exact match. Not having this utility installed first might be the cause of not being able to connect to the internet or get the video drivers installed correctly. Does anyone know where i can find the correct NSS for the Inspiron 1525, bearing in mind i am running 32 bit windows vista home premium???