Azlan Yaacob's Posts

Azlan Yaacob's Posts

My question about Alien Autopsy : I just got it installed in my Alienware m14xR1 (It was previously factory installed, but because I had to change my hard drive, I don't have it anymore. The sof... See more...
My question about Alien Autopsy : I just got it installed in my Alienware m14xR1 (It was previously factory installed, but because I had to change my hard drive, I don't have it anymore. The software is not in my list of drives/software in my dell account). My question is, why does it not detect the service tag of my laptop like it was previously before I change hard drive. My second question is, when I did the whole tests with my Alien Autopsy, my laptop restarted and start doing the test (the one with blue screen, I remember it says something about OS. When it finished, the computer wont start up automatically. It freezes at "starting windows" bit (the one with black background and windows logo. I had to force shutdown my laptop in order to get it back up.
I just bought this laptop and its only have been about 2 weeks and I just noticed this. Its not serious but it is quite annoying since I've paid loads of my money on this laptop.  Another issu... See more...
I just bought this laptop and its only have been about 2 weeks and I just noticed this. Its not serious but it is quite annoying since I've paid loads of my money on this laptop.  Another issue is, when I ran the Pc Checkup, when I did the Memory-System Memory test, my laptop froze at "Windows is starting" after the test is complete. I even left it overnight but it still like that so I have to force shut down. There is no noticeable damage that I've seen so far. Oh and one more thing, the recovery space is fragmented by 2% but I cant seem to defragmented it.