MahmoudEzzat's Posts

MahmoudEzzat's Posts

Update: I've found the dell audio software under: C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\HDADrv\WIN64\RtkNGUI64.exe !! Rather inconvenient that it's not DellAudio.exe or something, and of cour... See more...
Update: I've found the dell audio software under: C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\HDADrv\WIN64\RtkNGUI64.exe !! Rather inconvenient that it's not DellAudio.exe or something, and of course it doesn't come up in the windows start menu search as it did before!, rather annoying to reach really. Still getting sound glitches every now and then.
I've recently updated my precision 5510 to windows 10 pro version 1803 build 17134.48 ... and I've been having sound issues since then: The audio has random glitches every now and then and it's very... See more...
I've recently updated my precision 5510 to windows 10 pro version 1803 build 17134.48 ... and I've been having sound issues since then: The audio has random glitches every now and then and it's very annoying, so I tried reinstalling the most recent audio driver from dell (Realtek-ALC3266-3246-High-Definition-Audio-Driver_RYY5N_WIN_6.0.1.8233_A08) which didn't help with the issue, and also removed the Dell Audio software! Now I still have the random glitches + missing dell audio software, and now I can't configure my machine to use the mic in my 3.5 mm analog headset! Please help. Thanks.
please, how can I purchase a replacement battery in Egypt? no company can ship a "battery" from amazon US to egypt, what choice do I have please?
how has it failed, it was like 2 minutes ago it was performing VERY well, and currently looks like this:
Hello, I've purchased a precision 5510 about two years ago, the battery has been working perfectly ever since, until today, where it suddenly showed an error, and no longer operating: Your battery n... See more...
Hello, I've purchased a precision 5510 about two years ago, the battery has been working perfectly ever since, until today, where it suddenly showed an error, and no longer operating: Your battery no longer operates and needs to be replaced. Note that in the morning, the battery was working perfectly and lasts about 6~7 hours. I've tried upgrading the BIOS, disconnecting the battery and reconnecting, nothing works. Please advise.
Hi, I've purchased a Dell precision M5510 and it was delivered to me on 23/6/2016 and it's been working well since then .. but lately my trackpad got very stiff and hard to cilck .. I opened it up, f... See more...
Hi, I've purchased a Dell precision M5510 and it was delivered to me on 23/6/2016 and it's been working well since then .. but lately my trackpad got very stiff and hard to cilck .. I opened it up, found out that the battery has 3 kind of inflamed cells out of 6, when I remove the battery the trackpad clicks fine, put the battery back in, becomes stiff!! Why did the battery do so? the machine is fairly new and I mainly use the wall power and I don't use the battery much!! so first, what should I do, I don't think there are Dell maintenance centers in Egypt that can handle this particular model (I bought it from amzon US) second, what's the best practice for maintaining battery health?  third, I often play games on this machine, and the temperatures of both cpu and gpu average at about 78 C for most of the gaming session, I believe it's reasonable and safe, or isn't it? Btw, battery health is still good, does about 6~8 hours, also my warranty is over :( The swelling in the 3 cells looks like some kind of a fluid or gas, that I am resisting the temptation to pop with a needle or something.
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
Hello, I'm using Dell precision 5510 workstation, when I connect my bluetooth headset .. my wifi connection is very unstable, I've changed my wifi modem settings to 802.11b/g/n to 802.11b/g, also cha... See more...
Hello, I'm using Dell precision 5510 workstation, when I connect my bluetooth headset .. my wifi connection is very unstable, I've changed my wifi modem settings to 802.11b/g/n to 802.11b/g, also changing the channel and that helped improving stability, however it's not completely stable yet .. when using the wifi bandwidth up to only 4 Mbps, the bluetooth connectivity gets extremely weak, and it's very frustrating .. I've already updated my network and bluetooth drivers to the latest .. still didn't solve this interference issues. Thanks in advance
Have you tried searching for a version of Dell Quickset that suits your notebook model?
Thanks for your help, Dell QuickSet worked perfectly ^_^ I only wonder how couldn't I find it when I searched for my drivers, I can't find it by search even now :) Thanks anyway ::)
Peace be upon you; I am using Dell inspiron N4030, service tag < ADMIN NOTE : Service tag removed per privacy policy >, I installed all available drivers available, but the battery button on ... See more...
Peace be upon you; I am using Dell inspiron N4030, service tag < ADMIN NOTE : Service tag removed per privacy policy >, I installed all available drivers available, but the battery button on the keyboard isn't working at all, all other function keys are working fine. Win7 (64x) Thanks in advance.