Shrinidhi Katte's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shrinidhi Katte's Posts

Hi Z_M_C, It is possible to change Asset tag from DCC (cctk.exe). The command to view the current asset tag from BIOS is cctk.exe --asset. Please try this command. Changes done to BIOS will imm... See more...
Hi Z_M_C, It is possible to change Asset tag from DCC (cctk.exe). The command to view the current asset tag from BIOS is cctk.exe --asset. Please try this command. Changes done to BIOS will immidiately reflect in DCC.   You should be able to verify the change after you reboot the system in BIOS screen and wmic command that you have given above.
Hi J3L2404, So, were you able to clear the TPM that was activated using DCC(CCTK)?
Hi J3L2404,   Please refer to the video mentioned below for enabling and activating TPM using DCC (CCTK). Note that clearing TPM is possible only in BIOS screen due to security restrictions.
It is possible to clear TPM only through BIOS screen due to security restrictions.
Hi, Can you please check the video present in www.youtube.com/watch to understand more on the mechanism to activate TPM. Please let me know if there are any clarifications.
Hi therealjoshuad,   Thanks for the update. The features supported by DCC rely on BIOS support. If at anypoint, BIOS indicates that feature is not supported, it simply conveys the same. Can y... See more...
Hi therealjoshuad,   Thanks for the update. The features supported by DCC rely on BIOS support. If at anypoint, BIOS indicates that feature is not supported, it simply conveys the same. Can you please indicate the steps that you tried on the GX520 and E6430 systems, so that we can try out.
Hi therealjoshuad,   Thanks for getting in touch. From the log provided, it looks like BIOS is not supporting the mentioned feature or the system may need a restart. Are you using the latest BI... See more...
Hi therealjoshuad,   Thanks for getting in touch. From the log provided, it looks like BIOS is not supporting the mentioned feature or the system may need a restart. Are you using the latest BIOS on these systems?   We shall check on this on the optiplex and Latitude platforms and get back.
Dell Command configure requires administrator rights to run as it will modify the BIOS. Can you please check the same? Also, may I know if there is any encryption software present in the system?
Hi, The recomended way is to use the sample script to inject the necessary drivers, components and CCTK executable. This is because, we may not able to install the necessary driver later. So, Can... See more...
Hi, The recomended way is to use the sample script to inject the necessary drivers, components and CCTK executable. This is because, we may not able to install the necessary driver later. So, Can you try the way as suggested in the sample script to create custom Win PE?
Hi David,   The command for setting the forcepxeonnmextboot is cctk.exe --forcepxeonnextboot=enable   The description for the items in UEFI boot order is shown in CLI, with the following ... See more...
Hi David,   The command for setting the forcepxeonnmextboot is cctk.exe --forcepxeonnextboot=enable   The description for the items in UEFI boot order is shown in CLI, with the following command. cctk bootorder --bootlisttype=uefi   The command for disabling IPv6 device in the given system is cctk bootorder --bootlisttype=uefi --disabledevice=<IPv6 device number which CLI is showing>   Hope this helps.
Hi Karland, The issue does not seem to be specific to DCC or a particular system, however we will try out on Opti 780 and update. IMHO, the issue is probably because, the DCC logs are getting del... See more...
Hi Karland, The issue does not seem to be specific to DCC or a particular system, however we will try out on Opti 780 and update. IMHO, the issue is probably because, the DCC logs are getting deleted by some antivirus or some other protection tool. Can you try disabling any such protection tools and try? Have you tried importing the ini file directly in DCC, has it worked?
Hi Idenzik, We followed exact same steps as mentioned in the video on the below configuration system E6330 A14 BIOS Windows 8.1 Professional We are able successfully enable and activate... See more...
Hi Idenzik, We followed exact same steps as mentioned in the video on the below configuration system E6330 A14 BIOS Windows 8.1 Professional We are able successfully enable and activate TPM.
Hi Idenzik, Apart from commands, there are some minor things to take care. Each time a TPM command is run, BIOS expects a reboot to OS. Have you ensured the same? Also, Can you please let me know... See more...
Hi Idenzik, Apart from commands, there are some minor things to take care. Each time a TPM command is run, BIOS expects a reboot to OS. Have you ensured the same? Also, Can you please let me know the exact platform name & BIOS version? We can also try to reproduce the issue and check.
Hi Greg, I have updated the video link now. Can you please check now? I notice that some steps followed needs to be changed as per the video. Let me know the update.
Hi Greg, I see that you are trying to enable & activate TPM and not sure if the steps have been followed correctly. Please follow the below steps and let me know if you need any help. Update ... See more...
Hi Greg, I see that you are trying to enable & activate TPM and not sure if the steps have been followed correctly. Please follow the below steps and let me know if you need any help. Update the BIOS to latest Follow the steps given in the video
Thanks for the update.
Hi Egiroux,   Thanks for the update, good to see that issue is resolved now.   Can you please elaborate and help us understand the exact issue? Which encryption software was causing this?
Hi Kalrand, Can you try running the SCE on the system that failed manually and check if it succeeds. The log file will be in the same location as SCE file. Please let us know.
Hi Karland, DCC (CCTK) requires administartor rights to run as it involves madilfying the BIOS. The SCE can be run on multiple systems using Microsoft SCCM. Refer to this whitepaper as reference ... See more...
Hi Karland, DCC (CCTK) requires administartor rights to run as it involves madilfying the BIOS. The SCE can be run on multiple systems using Microsoft SCCM. Refer to this whitepaper as reference for the same,