GabeLopes's Posts

GabeLopes's Posts

I'll try to use this utility! If I get any result I come back here and change the questions status :) No, it actually can read every kind of CD and DVD, except those that Dell provided me.
I bought my PC 3 years ago, it is an Inspiron 545, anyway since the last year when I firstly tried to format my PC it won't read the Windows 7 disc (that has come with my DELL), I managed to reinstal... See more...
I bought my PC 3 years ago, it is an Inspiron 545, anyway since the last year when I firstly tried to format my PC it won't read the Windows 7 disc (that has come with my DELL), I managed to reinstall Windows with a pendrive. Today, when I inserted the disc it just started loading then stopped, then again tried to load then stopped and it won't load... I don't have the pendrive I used last year so now I can't install Windows 7 through it. I used my mother's laptop (which is also a DELL) to copy the installation files to the pendrive, so the disc actually works. I tried inserting other discs in my PC and all of them have worked. So it doesn't make any sense to me, is it a problem with my PC or disc? I haven't found any topic on internet about it and I can't seem to be able to contact DELL for some reason.