Lahuzer's Posts

Lahuzer's Posts

But how do I test it when keyboard and  <TOU Violation Profanity>  is gone? Those two at the bottom was easy, cause I could put the rest back and plugin etc without a problem. But doing that afte... See more...
But how do I test it when keyboard and  <TOU Violation Profanity>  is gone? Those two at the bottom was easy, cause I could put the rest back and plugin etc without a problem. But doing that after picking up from underneath keyboard is gonna be a really tough job. Or is it a way to test it with all that removed?
The rebooting with removing battery and power supply didn´t work. Will try the other rams under keyboard tomorrow. To  <TOU Violation Profanity> to do it now. 😛 But thx for all the help so ... See more...
The rebooting with removing battery and power supply didn´t work. Will try the other rams under keyboard tomorrow. To  <TOU Violation Profanity> to do it now. 😛 But thx for all the help so far.
I have 16 Gigs... So I would have to get to those other two that wasn´t in that video. BAH!!!
Ohh, and the warranty is gone, although I have this house warranty, and I think that one would include my computer if it brakes.
Well that didn´t help. 😞 I tried removing one, switching places of them etc. But the BEEP from  <TOU Violation Profanity>  kept on coming. Could it be anything else then the place that they ... See more...
Well that didn´t help. 😞 I tried removing one, switching places of them etc. But the BEEP from  <TOU Violation Profanity>  kept on coming. Could it be anything else then the place that they are sitting at? I have no problem assembling the RAMS. But where can I find the once under my keyboard? That link I got, and those RAMs was very easy to take away.
OK. But how could he have damaged those? And also, is there somewhere I can look to see where the ram dimms is so I can remove them, and put them back in place?
No, he didn´t spill anything cause it was all dry when I ran up. I´m guessing he must have pushed some buttons like crazy, and have it die like that. The annoying part is that no text comes up, s... See more...
No, he didn´t spill anything cause it was all dry when I ran up. I´m guessing he must have pushed some buttons like crazy, and have it die like that. The annoying part is that no text comes up, so I have nu clue what to do. I can´t get into bios either. At least pressing F12 when I power it on doesn´t help. The signal is 4 high pitched bleeps in a row, then pause for 2 secs and then repeat.
OK. If it´s as bad as it seems. Nothing helps. I see no text or nothing. I tried to put in my installation disc as well, but that didn´t do <TOU Violation Profanity>   and now I can´t get it out... See more...
OK. If it´s as bad as it seems. Nothing helps. I see no text or nothing. I tried to put in my installation disc as well, but that didn´t do <TOU Violation Profanity>   and now I can´t get it out. I have alot of family photos etc on the comp that I would like to have. Is there a way to access the harddrive so I could get it out IF I can´t save the computer from the state it´s in now? It must be alarming me for something. But what?
Hi. Well this morning my little boy woke up before me, and got up. Minutes later I wake up to alarming sounds and run out. My alienware has a black screen and keeps repeting this annoying bleepin... See more...
Hi. Well this morning my little boy woke up before me, and got up. Minutes later I wake up to alarming sounds and run out. My alienware has a black screen and keeps repeting this annoying bleeping noice. I shut the comp off, and the noice etc stops. But now each time I try to start, the screen is black and that noice comes back. I try hitting esc etc, to get away from it. But nothing seems to help. Any idea on what he might have done, and what I can do to get pass this?