vernonmaxel's Posts

vernonmaxel's Posts

it seems to be our last resort. i will do that later on i need my CPU now to do my work. Anyway if I respawn to factory default, will it format my drive D as well? All my files are in there.
Yup I have checked it  it is set like that  'Secure Boot' is disabled and 'Legacy Option Rom' is enabled its not the problem at Bios Settings �
I am currently running on the latest Bios A07. Do you want me to do this: go to the 'Boot' tab and make sure 'Secure Boot' is disabled and 'Legacy Option Rom' is enabled. If they are not set up... See more...
I am currently running on the latest Bios A07. Do you want me to do this: go to the 'Boot' tab and make sure 'Secure Boot' is disabled and 'Legacy Option Rom' is enabled. If they are not set up this way you can change them, then safe the changes and exit.  As you suggested?
Same thing Dani. Its still not booting up
Hi Dani! I did try all those suggestion that yo asked me to. Still have the same problem. After I followed the steps on  the Clean Boot, it prompts me to restart and then same thing it didn't g... See more...
Hi Dani! I did try all those suggestion that yo asked me to. Still have the same problem. After I followed the steps on  the Clean Boot, it prompts me to restart and then same thing it didn't go to the Windows I have to make a hard reboot again.  What do I do? 
Thanks Dani L for the reply! It did solved my issue on the Monitor working on the primary VGA slot. Its booting properly now with the Bios. But still whenever I click the Restart button it show... See more...
Thanks Dani L for the reply! It did solved my issue on the Monitor working on the primary VGA slot. Its booting properly now with the Bios. But still whenever I click the Restart button it shows the Bios Start up now and then it wont continue to log in to Windows, it will just simply suspend it. I have to make a hard reboot. I will appreciate if you could help me on this. 
To top that, After browsing around here in the community I found out that I have connect my monitor cable to the Secondary VGA slot not the Primary since my system arrived with the primary VGA sl... See more...
To top that, After browsing around here in the community I found out that I have connect my monitor cable to the Secondary VGA slot not the Primary since my system arrived with the primary VGA slot  with the plastic cap so I did. It still working with display but its not showing the Bios start up. I did reconnect it now to the Primary slot and it did Boot Up with the Bios, but after that no display was shown on my monitor and my system is still running. What the heck is happening? Any advise? 
Hi there. My Aurora R4 has just arrived. Everything is running well except when you are prompt to restart your system after any new  installed programs and by just simply restarting,  it wont boo... See more...
Hi there. My Aurora R4 has just arrived. Everything is running well except when you are prompt to restart your system after any new  installed programs and by just simply restarting,  it wont boot up I mean I know the PC is running but there is no display in my Monitor. I have to make a Force shut down and Power it up again. Any suggestions?
I did reseat the Card Chris, manage to to get and see the Nvidia Panel for a while then it hanged, after that Im back to the Intel Graphics Card again. Under Device Manager its still shows one Gr... See more...
I did reseat the Card Chris, manage to to get and see the Nvidia Panel for a while then it hanged, after that Im back to the Intel Graphics Card again. Under Device Manager its still shows one Graphics device, Intel. So sad
Ok Chris, I will try opening & reseating it. Let you know the result later. thanks
Hi Chris. Thank you for the quick reply. I did all of the advise that you gave me, unfortunately Im still stuck with the Intel Graphics. When I uninstall the Nvidia & re install it with the lates... See more...
Hi Chris. Thank you for the quick reply. I did all of the advise that you gave me, unfortunately Im still stuck with the Intel Graphics. When I uninstall the Nvidia & re install it with the latest driver, it cannot find compatible graphics hardware. What shall I do? Im using my laptop for my work that normally deals with intensive 3D modelling.
Dear Dell, Please help I am stuck. I have tried to re install everything even Sytem restore. Still the same. Please help. You can see my specs below. Thanks in advance!
how did you do it? how did you install the Bios Settings? i have the same problem. please help