tehxdemixazn's Posts

tehxdemixazn's Posts

Thank you very much for letting me know, and I'll be sure to do just that.
I decided I made many incorrect decisions regarding the purchase of my alienware m18x, still in perfect condition but unfortunately bought about a bit under half a ago. I am looking into either r... See more...
I decided I made many incorrect decisions regarding the purchase of my alienware m18x, still in perfect condition but unfortunately bought about a bit under half a ago. I am looking into either returning it or selling it so as to collect funds to purchase a new m18x, with the options that I want this time around. Am I stuck just trying to find a buyer or what?
Well that's unfortunate. Anyone have any recommendations on where I can buy cards then? I can put it in myself I'm pretty sure. There is one gtx 680m on ebay for like 1200, which is ludicrous to ... See more...
Well that's unfortunate. Anyone have any recommendations on where I can buy cards then? I can put it in myself I'm pretty sure. There is one gtx 680m on ebay for like 1200, which is ludicrous to me, though there are also some gtx 675m's there for a bit under 500. I'm not sure if those are decent prices or if there is anywhere else I could look?
So I bought an alienware about half a year ago from newegg. It came with a gtx 560m and an i-7 2670qm quadcore. Now, my CPU I'm pretty sure is fine for a while, but that gtx 560m is definitely ho... See more...
So I bought an alienware about half a year ago from newegg. It came with a gtx 560m and an i-7 2670qm quadcore. Now, my CPU I'm pretty sure is fine for a while, but that gtx 560m is definitely holding back my performance. I was looking into getting a gtx 675m, or the new gtx 680m, called customer support asking about it and was basically told that they don't carry those parts, which is just wrong. I thought I would ask here, is it possible for me to send my alienware laptop in to have the gpu upgraded, paying either for the new card entirely or the difference between the two. If i had known the gtx 680m was coming, I probably would have just waited the half a year and purchased it built in. If anyone can shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it.