beyeneabdu's Posts

beyeneabdu's Posts

Thank you !!!  thanks for the creation of Internet !!  every thing have became OKKKKKKK! Live Long!! kind Regards
Now I can login by doing what you said !!  But when logged in I can not see Storage, PERC. I can only see System on the left side and Health Summary,asset information etc on top bar.  Where do I find... See more...
Now I can login by doing what you said !!  But when logged in I can not see Storage, PERC. I can only see System on the left side and Health Summary,asset information etc on top bar.  Where do I find Storage Management? Kind Regards
It is not Domain member. I tried with local account and It is not login with local machine account . The local Machine username is Administrator and has no Password. Please tell me if you have other ... See more...
It is not Domain member. I tried with local account and It is not login with local machine account . The local Machine username is Administrator and has no Password. Please tell me if you have other means. Kind Regards
I installed OMSA but when I try to Run the Server administrator it will ask me to enter USERNAME and PASSWORD but I did not enter Password when I installed the WIN 2003. I just enter username, produc... See more...
I installed OMSA but when I try to Run the Server administrator it will ask me to enter USERNAME and PASSWORD but I did not enter Password when I installed the WIN 2003. I just enter username, product ID, Workgroup, Organization, So how I can pass this LogIn interface? Kind Regards
"If Ready, go to OMSA, Storage, PERC, Virtual Disks, choose Reconfigure from the dropdown menu for your RAID 5, follow the wizard to add the disk." I can not find these commands. Where did I find ;... See more...
"If Ready, go to OMSA, Storage, PERC, Virtual Disks, choose Reconfigure from the dropdown menu for your RAID 5, follow the wizard to add the disk." I can not find these commands. Where did I find ;At boot or From Windows interface?