oaninor's Posts

oaninor's Posts

hi everyone, sorry for answer so late. I was checking and indeed, the option says software enabled. looks like a cheat to me, I was hoping for a real X-FI sound card, especially because I have a ... See more...
hi everyone, sorry for answer so late. I was checking and indeed, the option says software enabled. looks like a cheat to me, I was hoping for a real X-FI sound card, especially because I have a creative 7.1 speaker system and only sound blaster cards can use them at all his potential for the fourth contact on the black plug. I don't mind the speakers because on the go I use my bose ear buds and in home I use my creative speakers. I doubt that I never could see again speakers like I have in a compaq that I own years ago. harman kardon speakers that kicks in clarity and power lots of "5.1 hifi systems".  :P I will buy the x-fi USB solution then. thanks a lot for clear me the fake "sound blaster sound" that dell is offering but I'm still interested in the Killer WIFI card. if the performance is similar to my K1, I definitely want it. the question is how I can buy the upgrade? since is even easier to install than the sound card (which I was believing that is located in the I/O card on the laptop, the one with the 3.0 ports), I just want to buy the card and then dell could sent it to me. or I must wait for the technician come to my home. I don't know. thanks a lot for your help guys.  =D
Hi, when I bought my M11x R3 few weeks ago, I order all the biggest options available excepting HD and memory because I know that you don’t work with Kingston and I love the brand. My M11 works a... See more...
Hi, when I bought my M11x R3 few weeks ago, I order all the biggest options available excepting HD and memory because I know that you don’t work with Kingston and I love the brand. My M11 works awesome but is just really sad that an i7 with so awesome video card for a tiny laptop must sound with the lame Realtek sound card. When I receive my box, just a few days later I could note that the Sound Blaster X-Fi options is available and for the almost symbolic cost of 20 bucks (come on, who in this world would not choose SB X-FI over Realtek in a 1.4k$ laptop?, and for 20$?), so I was wondering if I could buy the upgrade for my laptop. I must assume that the 20$ bargain is only for new systems and must be a little more expensive, but for have a decent sound in my great laptop, I’m willing to pay the price. I know about the USB solutions of Creative but I choose the M11 for being portable so I really hate pack in my travel backpack anything more than the ac adapter and the mouse. And if this is possible, I could pay the upgrade to for the WIFI card, the Killer options was not available either when I bought my laptop.  :(
hi, I want to know if somebody has the same issue. I bought my m11x r3 like 3 moths ago. I was one of the USB 3.0 ports with a western digital passport, the other one as between a kingston multi card... See more...
hi, I want to know if somebody has the same issue. I bought my m11x r3 like 3 moths ago. I was one of the USB 3.0 ports with a western digital passport, the other one as between a kingston multi card reader and my nokia phone, and I put a little 4 ports usb hub on the 2.0 port with only the genius keyboard and the razer orochi mouse. the thing is I need more ports because I have the multi function printer and I bought a dvd burner that requires 2 ports, so I bought a 7 ports hub for it. the thing is I connect everything but suddenly a mistake start to appear about the hub is needing more power than supplied or something. Really weird, because the hub comes with an ac adapter. At like 15 minutes of that, simply nothing more work and the laptop shut down. then I unplug everything and  turn on the laptop and everything looks fine, but I go afraid of plug the hub again so I plug the old hub with the keyboard and mouse only like I used to and then again the same error message. At last I plug the keyboard in the 3.0 port and the mouse in the 2.0 port but nothing, the mouse, the keyboard, even the printer, nothing works so I must assume that the port is damaged. I really hope that I made something wrong and is a driver thing or something but until now I couldn’t find the trouble. Please any help will be welcome.
hi, I just bought an M11x with 6gb of ram. I not choose a superior option because I tough in the future I could upgrade it but I see that the M11x has only 2 slots and the biggest stick that I co... See more...
hi, I just bought an M11x with 6gb of ram. I not choose a superior option because I tough in the future I could upgrade it but I see that the M11x has only 2 slots and the biggest stick that I could see in the market is 4gb. so I assume that I can only upgrade to 8gb but in the site I could order the m11x with 16gb of ram. so, Dell/Alienware has develop a 8gb stick exclusive for his laptops?, or any brand that I don't know has the 8gb stick?. kingston and corsair don´t have it. so, what I´m missing?.