Chris Logan's Posts

Chris Logan's Posts

Let me know if you find out how to do it please
I run into the same problem with my Vostro 3700.  I use a cooling pad on mine as well and i have been hitting temperatures up to 95 degrees.  It gets to the point where my laptop turns itself complet... See more...
I run into the same problem with my Vostro 3700.  I use a cooling pad on mine as well and i have been hitting temperatures up to 95 degrees.  It gets to the point where my laptop turns itself completely off and i need to let it cool before being able to do anything
I have run into the same problem with my Vostro 3700.  I had the sensor problem then the unit ended up being replaced after my mobo was replaced and the replacement didnt fix the issue.  I have a rep... See more...
I have run into the same problem with my Vostro 3700.  I had the sensor problem then the unit ended up being replaced after my mobo was replaced and the replacement didnt fix the issue.  I have a replacement unit on the way to me and have been using a cooling pad since i got even my original unit.  The error code that i had been getting was 3900:0626