AntonVerver's Posts

AntonVerver's Posts

Okay, I'm getting a bit *** off ... No answers ... no solutions ... no nothing! How is it possible that an SDD stops working without any reason? Anyone having the same trouble?
The configuration has been working perfectly since startup, but from one day onto another ... It was not recognized anymore ... Without any cause or reason ... And unfortunately, my mailfolder is... See more...
The configuration has been working perfectly since startup, but from one day onto another ... It was not recognized anymore ... Without any cause or reason ... And unfortunately, my mailfolder is on that SDD ... and containing necessary information ...
Hi Rodrigo, I've got an Alienware Aurora R4. And I got the message when I want to boot the system. It says it doesn't have a boot drive ... well ... my SDD is my bootdrive. When I run diagnosti... See more...
Hi Rodrigo, I've got an Alienware Aurora R4. And I got the message when I want to boot the system. It says it doesn't have a boot drive ... well ... my SDD is my bootdrive. When I run diagnostics, I only say the 'normal' HDD, not the SDD. With kind regards, Anton.
Hello all, I've got a less than 2 year old Alienware top notch server, but no I can't reboot, because my SDD is not been recognized. Which I find very strange, odd and disturbing. Who can hel... See more...
Hello all, I've got a less than 2 year old Alienware top notch server, but no I can't reboot, because my SDD is not been recognized. Which I find very strange, odd and disturbing. Who can help me? With kind regards, Anton.
Hello everybody, I have the following issue with my laptop, an XPS M1730, with an NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX. Everything worked fine with the original installed Windows Vista. But, for a year I couldn... See more...
Hello everybody, I have the following issue with my laptop, an XPS M1730, with an NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX. Everything worked fine with the original installed Windows Vista. But, for a year I couldn't install Service Pack 1. Eventually, MicroSoft Support sent me a DVD with SP2. I installed it, but now, my monitor at the video settings is VGA, instead of my LCD-monitor. Trouble now, is the fact that my NVIDIA card doesn't work with my laptop. Can someone help me? With kind regards, Anton.