GypsySCat's Posts

GypsySCat's Posts

I am trying to connect  my Latitude E6530 to my (panasonic tx-32as520b) TV in order to watch online channels but apart from connecting the laptop and TV using and HDMI cable and selecting the right i... See more...
I am trying to connect  my Latitude E6530 to my (panasonic tx-32as520b) TV in order to watch online channels but apart from connecting the laptop and TV using and HDMI cable and selecting the right input on the TV I have no idea what to do. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thank you in advance.  
I am trying to set up an external microphone via a headset on my Latitude E6530. The speakers part is working fine but I canot get the microphone to work at all. I have tried configuring the "sound" ... See more...
I am trying to set up an external microphone via a headset on my Latitude E6530. The speakers part is working fine but I canot get the microphone to work at all. I have tried configuring the "sound" settings on my computer but without success. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Sometimes my Inspiron 1501 freezes at the "welcome" message after start up., other times it starts up completely fine. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks
Sometimes my Inspiron 1501 freezes at the "welcome" message after start up., other times it starts up completely fine. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks 
There are blocks on screen. Sorry for late reply,  I thought any replies would be forwarded to my email. CD-rom works fine so I don't think that's the problem. Thanks     Hi, Louise: C... See more...
There are blocks on screen. Sorry for late reply,  I thought any replies would be forwarded to my email. CD-rom works fine so I don't think that's the problem. Thanks     Hi, Louise: Could you be more specific what you mean by "lack of picture quality"? Is the video stuttering or choppy, are there blocks on the screen, etc.? loc
Occasionally when I start up my Inspiron 1501 it appears to get stuck on the "welcome" message after I log in. If I reboot it starts up fine. Any suggestions? Thanks
I have recently notice a lack of picture quality when watching DVDs on my Inspiron 1501. Any suggestions? Thanks
Is it possible to insure my Inspiron 1501 against technical problems/accidental damage? My guarantee has expired.