Lyssa1604's Posts

Lyssa1604's Posts

That worked.  Thanks, Harish!
Tonight I started up my brand new Latitude E5530 (64-bit, Windows 7) and let it run the initial set-up.  During initial update install I got a message that the Dell Feature Enhancement Pack didn't in... See more...
Tonight I started up my brand new Latitude E5530 (64-bit, Windows 7) and let it run the initial set-up.  During initial update install I got a message that the Dell Feature Enhancement Pack didn't install properly and the program would use a compatibility patch when it ran.  The message also said I could try re-installing the program using an exe file under Program Files - Dell - Feature Enhancement Pack, but the exe file isn't there.  So then I went to the Dell support page, entered my service tag, and found a recommended install (under drivers and downloads) for my computer that applied to the feature enhancement pack  ( Utilities_Application_VYWMG_WN_2.2_A00.EXE) but when I tried to install it I got this error:  ERROR SUMMARY Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log. * Activation of C:\Users\User1\Downloads\DellInstallationManager.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected: + Deployment and application do not have matching security zones. What do I do now?