otroman's Posts

otroman's Posts

I was interested in buying a Dell Alienware Echo Series Docking Station - System Bus Extender - 460 Watts for my Alienware 17 R2 (Early 2015). The BIOS of this laptop is A06, and the notes of next B... See more...
I was interested in buying a Dell Alienware Echo Series Docking Station - System Bus Extender - 460 Watts for my Alienware 17 R2 (Early 2015). The BIOS of this laptop is A06, and the notes of next BIOS version A08 indicate the following: Graphics Amplifier behavior enhancement Is it essential to update this BIOS to A08 or higher to work properly? The process of updating the BIOS of the laptop is dangerous because it could be bricked.
I have exactly the same problem, I go to call to my local support because I dont't know if  a  cmos rest  downgrade the BIOS to the  previous A07  I have lost my Aurora R4, my God !!!! 
The release ATI Catalyst 12.1 is a very good oportunity for Dell and AMD to solve this situation with m17x-R2 and keep the customer satisfied. Thanks
Yes, it's incredibly frustrating that a company like Dell don't give us a solution now. I hope what the ATI Catalyst 12.1 OCL work in my m17x-R2 Laptop with ATI 5870 Crossfire. The price of... See more...
Yes, it's incredibly frustrating that a company like Dell don't give us a solution now. I hope what the ATI Catalyst 12.1 OCL work in my m17x-R2 Laptop with ATI 5870 Crossfire. The price of this Laptop is very high and I can't have this issues.