hackyu's Posts

hackyu's Posts

Hi, have you solved the problem , how did you fix it ? recently I  had the  same problem when trying to build raid0 on Hdd0 and Hdd1 ports using two Kingston SSDNOW V300 ..I made some test and ... See more...
Hi, have you solved the problem , how did you fix it ? recently I  had the  same problem when trying to build raid0 on Hdd0 and Hdd1 ports using two Kingston SSDNOW V300 ..I made some test and found  that the SSD does not work properly on port HDD1 , but  installing the two old HDDs on port HDD0 and portHDD1, it works fine . weird problem  pleas let me know if you have any idea. Thanks t  
I know . I   put only the   nVidia Gtx 260m  card in my M17x ,not both  Ati and  Nvidia at the same time , but it just did't work.
 I have  a  alienware M15x  with Gtx 260m  and  M17x R2  with   Hd5870m single card  ,    Ati 5870m  is a powerful video card , however , it does not have Physics  processor  as Gtx 260m ., I want to... See more...
 I have  a  alienware M15x  with Gtx 260m  and  M17x R2  with   Hd5870m single card  ,    Ati 5870m  is a powerful video card , however , it does not have Physics  processor  as Gtx 260m ., I want to play  a game with physics  on my M17x R2 , so I think it s better to install  the Gtx 260m on it . I pull Gtx 260m from M15x ,and  replace the 5870m  on m17xR2 with Gtx 260m . I download the gtx260m driver for m15x .However ,  the  driver  can not be  installed . whatever way  I tried install it in , it always appears to be  " standard Vga graphics adapter "  in the device manager .  I then update the Bios from A05 to A06 for 17x R2 ,but  still the same problem .I  have tried  formatting the disk and  reintalling the windows  7 .,  not recognize Nvidia  graphic card . I have tried searching the nvidia driver folder and open the  INF file to select the correct model to install . .Having no choice , I tried  removing the harddrive on m17x R2 and  just replace the harddrive on m15x ( since M15x and m17x R2 have almost the same chips on the motherbord ,both are intel pm55). To my surprise ,  Nvidia  Gtx260m is recognized on my M15x  with the harddrive from M17x R2  !. How come ?    can it  say that  M17x R2  does not support Nvidia  graphic card anymore ?