robyks's Posts

robyks's Posts

may be you are true bcz i ty to install 64 bit ubuntu os with new kernel , after reboot the problem strts ,,,now all my OS gone , so there is no point of talking safe mode etc...all i want is a fresh... See more...
may be you are true bcz i ty to install 64 bit ubuntu os with new kernel , after reboot the problem strts ,,,now all my OS gone , so there is no point of talking safe mode etc...all i want is a fresh install of 64 bit windows os. install but it is still getting blue screen when i insert boot dvd, but i can easily install 32 bit linub ox with out any issue..why?
also can any one share how to bios memory cache , shadowing etc , seems problem with cache and shadowing
My laptop is dell 1564 , it was well runing on 3 gb ram.with windows 7 64 bit. i have a 64 bit windows 7 alredy installed later i upgrded to  6 gb ram, at tht time it was working ,i logged in windo... See more...
My laptop is dell 1564 , it was well runing on 3 gb ram.with windows 7 64 bit. i have a 64 bit windows 7 alredy installed later i upgrded to  6 gb ram, at tht time it was working ,i logged in windows 7 and checked 6 gb was showing. then i installed ubutu 64 bit , but install failed. now the problem is , i even cant install 64 bit windows with dvd , getting blue screen error. error  when try to put dvd is " initial session process terminated" any idea? even cant install 64 bit ubuntu,  The fun part is i can install any 32 bit ubuntu os with out any issues and it will show 3 gb ram. at my one slot 2 gb and other slot it is 4 gb . i dont think it is a ram issue , if ram was problm it wont show up at first instll is it? now also whn i try 32 bit its showing 3 gb,
My laptop dell 1564 is overheating. even we can' place hands on side of laptop ( where laptop heat release). Mine is i3 processor, 3 gb ram , is it comon issue with dell inspiron 1564?
many barnds like transcend,zion,kingston, etc..which one is best? any suggestions?
ok last question ..best ddr3 manufacturer?which are good manufacturers?
" Its always recommended that you have 2 memory sticks of the same size for optimum performance from the memory, having said that adding 6 GB will not make alot of difference and should be able to wo... See more...
" Its always recommended that you have 2 memory sticks of the same size for optimum performance from the memory, having said that adding 6 GB will not make alot of difference and should be able to work." Oho ..so 2 gb on one slot and 4 gb on another slot wont increase perfomance.It better 4 gb on slot and 4 gb on another slot is it ? thtss new knwledge for me and helpfull too...
thnks Royan, you really helped me , i was practisng for Cisco exams , and i really need more memory, what i am going to do is keeping a stick of 2 gb in one slot a nd 4 gb in next slot. so makes tota... See more...
thnks Royan, you really helped me , i was practisng for Cisco exams , and i really need more memory, what i am going to do is keeping a stick of 2 gb in one slot a nd 4 gb in next slot. so makes total 6 gb,i heard that the operating system should be 64bit to suport full memory, Do you own inspiron 1564 , whic operting systemn you are using 32 or 64 bit.i am using Ubuntu 32 bit.How much is your lap top Ram
2 sticks og 2 gb? thts only make 4 gb? there will be 2 slots availble . so we need 2 sticks of 4 gb , am i correct?
how much ram 1564 support?
can we upgrade ram to 8gb in i3 version of 1564
I have purchase inspiron 1564 with i3 , 3gb ram, 320 g hard disk. ( one year ago) now i trying to upgrade my Ram/ memory to 8Gb. Is it possible?did any one tried this ?