lalitsehgal21's Posts

lalitsehgal21's Posts

Do yo have all three thermal readings ..cpu..gpu and memory.. the AWCC from MS store is missing Memory module
they are just playing with our money.. and giving tin cans
have a look now..has dell thrown users on mercy of manufacturers with no obligation towards what customers paid for Features gone.. and now they sayget lost and sorry they do not want to provide us ... See more...
have a look now..has dell thrown users on mercy of manufacturers with no obligation towards what customers paid for Features gone.. and now they sayget lost and sorry they do not want to provide us new update..sick   https://ibb.co/Lky8hCM https://ibb.co/Nrsg4Rj https://ibb.co/BgH8LRR
No app like this exists
Tried..reverting to old.. nothing working.. 
Thnx for reply.. i did the same what you said.. but controls are gone.. in tried reinstalling aug version of awcc and no matter what i do.. the controls are missing. The audio add on from microsoft s... See more...
Thnx for reply.. i did the same what you said.. but controls are gone.. in tried reinstalling aug version of awcc and no matter what i do.. the controls are missing. The audio add on from microsoft store “alienware sound center” is the one that should work.. but seems like even that does not install well... if they have done ancheap trick of removing audio.. my question was same... how do we access advance audio options. so many wrong issues ..dell is going to dogs
FYI tried installing old awcc and audio controls are gone.. even fresh install is no help
Tell me how do we manage audio profiles or advance settings...  and why such blunder.. how to manage sound modes like 7.1 on or off.. this is so stupid.. 
If this is the case then how do we manage sound settings for realtek like reverb.. bass trebel.. sound profiles etc..how do we get it
Thnx to new update to command center and windows... win hello got restored and working but now.. command center has no realtek sound control..tried everthing including reinstalling entire driver set.... See more...
Thnx to new update to command center and windows... win hello got restored and working but now.. command center has no realtek sound control..tried everthing including reinstalling entire driver set..still issue remains.. DELL DO YOU EVEN CHECK BEFORE YOU PUSH OUT UPDATES? 
Well i had this problem smtime back.. and i fiugred out simple way.. mail <Email id removed>  will show you how..hate this forum anyhow
Thats too odd as i spoke to microsoft..they said contact dell or tobii eye since its 3rd party product.. how conveniently you shoo it off to microsoft..no wonder dell is facing customer loss as even a... See more...
Thats too odd as i spoke to microsoft..they said contact dell or tobii eye since its 3rd party product.. how conveniently you shoo it off to microsoft..no wonder dell is facing customer loss as even after spending 3.5 lakh for laptop customer is running from pillar to post.
So now after win 10 update after losing win hello and hopeless response from alienware and tobii.. we are fresh with command center as..now only thing it does is light control all else fails due to i... See more...
So now after win 10 update after losing win hello and hopeless response from alienware and tobii.. we are fresh with command center as..now only thing it does is light control all else fails due to incompatible intel xtu service... really dell?  
It shows all 3 cards but no setting to manually force xternal card to be used..i thought amp will disable onboard gpu but it doesn’t...and moreover on aw17r5 support page i see no drivers for a ampli... See more...
It shows all 3 cards but no setting to manually force xternal card to be used..i thought amp will disable onboard gpu but it doesn’t...and moreover on aw17r5 support page i see no drivers for a amplifier 
Well its not ... and tech staff is hopeless... kindly help
This means that once you are done with gaming and wanna carry your laptop ..you need to re-enable gpu and re-install drivers everytime?
I recently got alienware amplifier and i plan to use it with aw 17r5. My friend got into issue where he is forced to use external display to use amp output. Nowhere aw has mentioned the necessity to ... See more...
I recently got alienware amplifier and i plan to use it with aw 17r5. My friend got into issue where he is forced to use external display to use amp output. Nowhere aw has mentioned the necessity to buy external display with amp. As per all promos and tech sheets it was simple slap a card plug and play. On my frnd laptop it shows all 3 cards (intel gms, gtx 1070 and gtx 980ti) and only 1070 works which is onboard Only in games like watchdog 2 where gpu selection is inside game he could switch between 1070 and 980ti. Any help pls.
Have you been able to get this working on default laptop screen?
Trien everything..since past 1.5 years.. but no hope..finally one senior rep from dell..mr.sridhar somehow got one unit arranged by compuindia. Earlier compuindia also did not respond for year plus. b... See more...
Trien everything..since past 1.5 years.. but no hope..finally one senior rep from dell..mr.sridhar somehow got one unit arranged by compuindia. Earlier compuindia also did not respond for year plus. but hopefully tommorow i will place order.
I am in india..Delhi