Scotty13's Posts

Scotty13's Posts

Before I waste my money… I have a Dell Studio 540 Intel Core Duo. I used my desktop last night, went to power on the morning, now it's dead. The fan is not running, but the green light in the back i... See more...
Before I waste my money… I have a Dell Studio 540 Intel Core Duo. I used my desktop last night, went to power on the morning, now it's dead. The fan is not running, but the green light in the back is on. I’ve tried holding the button in for over 60sec and changed the battery CR2032. Q. Do you think I just need a new POWER CORD? Yes or No Thanks, Scott
Never mind. I was setting up my printer and I just happen to have my ZEN plugged in, so when I was under “Devices & Printers” there was a button on the page to “ADD ZEN” and the rest is history. Th... See more...
Never mind. I was setting up my printer and I just happen to have my ZEN plugged in, so when I was under “Devices & Printers” there was a button on the page to “ADD ZEN” and the rest is history. Thanks, Scotty13
I have new Dell / tower / model number.  I have my Zen physically plugged into an available USB port and I Do Not see "Scott's Zen"
No, I don't have WIndows 8.
I just replaced my old Dell Windows Home 64bit with a new Windows Home 64bit. Now I’m NOT able to connect my ZEN MP3 player to my PC. I can download the software and use “their” music organizer, bu... See more...
I just replaced my old Dell Windows Home 64bit with a new Windows Home 64bit. Now I’m NOT able to connect my ZEN MP3 player to my PC. I can download the software and use “their” music organizer, but I don’t want to use theirs. No ZEN icon appears under “Devices with Removable Storage” I like to organize my music with WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. ZEN help desk has been trying to help me, but nothing works. Is there something that I need to unblock or change settings on my end that will allow me to add my ZEN player to Windows Media Player? Thanks, Scott13 Happy 2015
I have IObit's Driver Booster 2 downloaded (scans your PC for out-of-date drivers and updates them for you) to my new Dell I just purchased and its telling me that I have 14 outdated device drivers. ... See more...
I have IObit's Driver Booster 2 downloaded (scans your PC for out-of-date drivers and updates them for you) to my new Dell I just purchased and its telling me that I have 14 outdated device drivers. Example… Dell Wireless Bluetooth, Intel HD Graphics, PCI etc. What I would like to know if it’s safe for me to run IObit's Driver Booster 2 and update my drivers? System Name: INSPIRON 3847 / [Admin Note: Service Tag removed per TOU] Thanks, Scott  
comes up all the time when I run it. under "Information" says, the file is signed with a broken digital signature issued by dell inc under "File" says, mainly from Documents\Dell Updates Comp... See more...
comes up all the time when I run it. under "Information" says, the file is signed with a broken digital signature issued by dell inc under "File" says, mainly from Documents\Dell Updates Completed.   Do I need to be concerned or is there a way for me to fix this?   Thanks, Scotty  
I'm ready to launch my website to the world and I'm looking for advice on an excellent antivirus program for free or even a yearly fee. I have a Dell PC and using Wi... See more...
I'm ready to launch my website to the world and I'm looking for advice on an excellent antivirus program for free or even a yearly fee. I have a Dell PC and using Windows 7. I built my own social network website from scratch with Dreamweaver CS4. Any information and suggestions will greatly be appreciated.   Thank you, Scott
an unknown page from IIS7 - Interline Information Services.  How do I get rid of that and be able to go back and enter http://localhost/ and see a PHP table displayed? Have IE8 and Windows 7 / Home... See more...
an unknown page from IIS7 - Interline Information Services.  How do I get rid of that and be able to go back and enter http://localhost/ and see a PHP table displayed? Have IE8 and Windows 7 / Home Thanks in advance, Scotty13
I have a Dell Studio Desktop 540 64-bit Windows 7 Home Edition. I go to Drivers & Downloads and I have 39 updates. I’ve entered my service tag I’ve selected them all in the past and (add to ... See more...
I have a Dell Studio Desktop 540 64-bit Windows 7 Home Edition. I go to Drivers & Downloads and I have 39 updates. I’ve entered my service tag I’ve selected them all in the past and (add to download list) Gone to the top and selected Download. Selected - Save & OK Begins to download... Download complete (ck mark) Unzip files Than an ERROR window pops up... This computer does not meet the minimum req. For installing the software. Setup will exit. This happens on all of them. Thanks, Scotty