jvjpratt's Posts

jvjpratt's Posts

Under device manager, only says-Standard VGA Graphics Adapter. Monitor-HP S2031
I have a B110 desktop. I have recently installed windows 7 on it, 32 bit. Everything works great, except for the display, where I have to slide left right, up down to view pages. I try and change dis... See more...
I have a B110 desktop. I have recently installed windows 7 on it, 32 bit. Everything works great, except for the display, where I have to slide left right, up down to view pages. I try and change display, it says You cant change this display because the height of your display is less than 600 pixels. I have a 22 inch monitor, so that cant be it. I looked to find new drivers for video card but no option for windows 7. What can I do, do I need to replace card or can I just update driver?? Please help
Had virus, needed to do clean install of windows XP SP3. Installed XP recovery disk and went smooth. However, when I installed drivers disk, the eternet controller device driver has the famous exclam... See more...
Had virus, needed to do clean install of windows XP SP3. Installed XP recovery disk and went smooth. However, when I installed drivers disk, the eternet controller device driver has the famous exclamation point beside it and of course I cannot get to internet. Downloaded and installed chipset from dell website but still did not work. Any ideas.