AmgedIsmail's Posts

AmgedIsmail's Posts

Hello, After sharing my laptop Serial number, I recently have messed up network, pages barely open, not opening up though the pages open up in my mobile phone without any problems. After Goggling on ... See more...
Hello, After sharing my laptop Serial number, I recently have messed up network, pages barely open, not opening up though the pages open up in my mobile phone without any problems. After Goggling on this matter I found this upon research:   This issue certainly isn't as problematic as the rogue certificate reported by Ars Technica. Armed with that, just about any hacker could spoof HTTPS protected websites without triggering any alarm bells in a Dell user's browser, as long as the browser wasn't Firefox. Dell has released a tool to remove the certificate.   Is this real. the SN can be hacked and this Network problem may be caused by this?
Thanks, So any Inspiron 15z 5523 fan will work on my 15z 5523 one?   What's the fan pn anyway?
First, Thanks for the reply. So the Service Tag is not necessary for the fan change? Service Tag doesn't have to do with the Model Fan? Also, the noise is different now. When it was still new, the... See more...
First, Thanks for the reply. So the Service Tag is not necessary for the fan change? Service Tag doesn't have to do with the Model Fan? Also, the noise is different now. When it was still new, the real noise I only heard was the sound of the air blowing but now I hear strange noise which sounds high with the fan spinning fast and sounds lower when it spins lower. The noise sound is also noisy when the fan starts to spin after I switch on the laptop or at any time after not spinning.   So this noise is also normal? But when it may stop spinning you say? The fan stop spinning for what reason? And is there any solution if that happens rather than replacing the fan?
Hello, I have my Inspiron 15z 5523 laptop for almost 5 years now. I hear noise come probably from the CPU Fan. This noise sound started 1 year ago. My first question, is this noise normal? And the fa... See more...
Hello, I have my Inspiron 15z 5523 laptop for almost 5 years now. I hear noise come probably from the CPU Fan. This noise sound started 1 year ago. My first question, is this noise normal? And the fan should continue spinning and working? Or will it stop spinning at all after some time? My brother in Kuwait asked a DELL company branch to buy a new CPU fan for this model. They told him: You should provide us with the Service Tag. Is this really necessary? Does each 15z 5523 with a different S/N Service Tag need a specific fan? I just thought that there is only ONE fan for the model, and that Service Tag doesn't matter. My Service Tag by the way is: <Service tag removed>
Thanks again. I just wonder... Is the dust accumulated the cause of this noisy sound? But if you say that if cleaning it will not solve the problem, so what else could be the cause of the noisy soun... See more...
Thanks again. I just wonder... Is the dust accumulated the cause of this noisy sound? But if you say that if cleaning it will not solve the problem, so what else could be the cause of the noisy sound coming from the fan? Is it a life-span end for the fan? whatever if there isn't even something wrong with it?   And do all the laptops have this same issue? The fan dies after 4-5 years?
Thanks for your reply. Can the fan be cleaned or repaired? And why does the fan produce this sound someday?
Hello, About 4 years having my DELL Inspiron 15z now. I have been recently hearing noisy sound coming out from the hardware, I doubt in the fan? I hear it loud especially immediately after I turn ... See more...
Hello, About 4 years having my DELL Inspiron 15z now. I have been recently hearing noisy sound coming out from the hardware, I doubt in the fan? I hear it loud especially immediately after I turn on my laptop. Where could this sound come from? The CPU Fan? or Harddrive?   I asked a computer assistant here in Egypt and he told me maybe a wire moved inside the laptop.. Is this possible? I know that Egyptian technicians are not that good. Egypt is very poor in understanding because I had my mobile phone (Xioami Note 5A Redmi) stolen from my pocket after 2 weeks of purchase. Listen to the sound when it starts and when it stops!! https://clyp.it/eoicboyg Thanks.
Oh thank you for the quick reply. 🙂 I can say it's kinda half-plastic from the back and kinda fluff when I play with it with the wooden stick. Someone in another forums said: Laptops ha... See more...
Oh thank you for the quick reply. 🙂 I can say it's kinda half-plastic from the back and kinda fluff when I play with it with the wooden stick. Someone in another forums said: Laptops have paper or plastic or foam around the heatsinks to help direct airflow through them. That's likely what it is.
Yesterday, I noticed something in the left side air vents and it worries me too much. It is indicated by the red arrow, I used a teeth wooden stick to figure out what it was but I was afrai... See more...
Yesterday, I noticed something in the left side air vents and it worries me too much. It is indicated by the red arrow, I used a teeth wooden stick to figure out what it was but I was afraid that it might be a part of the vents so I was afraid that I might break it. It feels as light as a silk lines. Can you please see what that is? It's Inspiron 15z i7-3537U Thanks.
Hello, I always get a message, probably after 2 weeks, telling me that If you would like your computer plugged in for more than 2 weeks... And then it recommends me to enable "Desktop mode" but I d... See more...
Hello, I always get a message, probably after 2 weeks, telling me that If you would like your computer plugged in for more than 2 weeks... And then it recommends me to enable "Desktop mode" but I don't really understand what it does. So, which better? Enable or Disable it? Thanks.
Hello, I noticed when I play PS1 games as well using ePSXe emulator, it behaves just like PCSX2 and the temp of the CPU goes to 78 C and the fan spins so fast My laptop again is Inspiron 15z i7-3... See more...
Hello, I noticed when I play PS1 games as well using ePSXe emulator, it behaves just like PCSX2 and the temp of the CPU goes to 78 C and the fan spins so fast My laptop again is Inspiron 15z i7-3537U 2GHz I made a discussion in a gaming forums and that his reply. Is he really right?
Hello, Power Management is already turned off under Wireless.
Hello, Yesterday I was running my Inspiron 15z on battery and noticed internet got disconnected and says "No Internet Access"... I made sure that it doesn't disconnect when on power. Does tha... See more...
Hello, Yesterday I was running my Inspiron 15z on battery and noticed internet got disconnected and says "No Internet Access"... I made sure that it doesn't disconnect when on power. Does that really have to do with Internet? Or was it just a Windows bug or something?
I understand. Unfortunately, I am in Egypt and it's too hot in here in Summer. Also, they don't sell these thermal cooling pads, they sell just<ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU>normal USB f... See more...
I understand. Unfortunately, I am in Egypt and it's too hot in here in Summer. Also, they don't sell these thermal cooling pads, they sell just<ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU>normal USB fans that even DO NOTHING. But as soon as I exit PCSX2 emulator after playing when it reaches above 78 C. After a while, surprisingly the bottom of the laptop isn't too hot. But still isn't it OK? and will not harm the CPU as long as I don't let it go to the max? I play and exit the emulator and then take a break and then back to play again and so on....
Thanks. But I am still a little confused. What would happen if it reached 105 C? Damage the CPU? That's why the system shuts down before it? So what I am doing will not hurt the CPU? I don... See more...
Thanks. But I am still a little confused. What would happen if it reached 105 C? Damage the CPU? That's why the system shuts down before it? So what I am doing will not hurt the CPU? I don't let it go over 80. I only run PCSX2 for some time when I use (Hardware) settings because it makes some games faster and then exit the emulator for the CPU to cool down and take a break and then play again..
Thank you so much for the quick reply. 🙂 Again, I wanted to know what the max temperature is? I already know that it is 105 C. So, the CPU will get damaged if it reached 105 C? or over 105 C... See more...
Thank you so much for the quick reply. 🙂 Again, I wanted to know what the max temperature is? I already know that it is 105 C. So, the CPU will get damaged if it reached 105 C? or over 105 C? And is what I am doing fine? That I play for some time and if it reached somewhat between 76-85 I quit the emulator and wait for it to cool down. Will that way wont hurt the CPU?
Hello, I have a DELL Inspiron 15z for 2 years now. I wanted to play PS2 games using PCSX2 emulator so I can make full movies of the games and upload them to Youtube. But when I run PCSX2 usi... See more...
Hello, I have a DELL Inspiron 15z for 2 years now. I wanted to play PS2 games using PCSX2 emulator so I can make full movies of the games and upload them to Youtube. But when I run PCSX2 using Direct3D11 (Hardware), the temp of the CPU after some time reaches 81. Is that OK and will not damage the CPU? I have read about the i7-3537U CPU and it has a max temperature of 105. I wanted to know what is the max temperature? Does it mean that it is the number of temperature when the CPU hits, it will be damaged? Again, I am using PCSX2 but while playing, when I notice the temp is above 80 or above 75, I exit the emulator and take some break for the CPU to cool down and then play again. So is that OK as long as I don't let it reach the MAX? Using ePSXe to play PS1 games also makes the CPU temp goes to 74 as well.. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I have read on the internet that VLC Player is bad for the Skullcandy speakers of Dell Inspiron 15z 5523. But my brother uses an app called "DFX Audio Enhancer" How can you advice me of th... See more...
Hello, I have read on the internet that VLC Player is bad for the Skullcandy speakers of Dell Inspiron 15z 5523. But my brother uses an app called "DFX Audio Enhancer" How can you advice me of this one? Is it also bad for my 15z laptop speakers or is it OK?? It makes the sound far clearer than without using the DFX Audio Enhancer.
Thank you so very much for your kind help. Printing the image everytime I think it would be expensive. Its not neccessary to print a colored version of it. A black printed one will do since I only ... See more...
Thank you so very much for your kind help. Printing the image everytime I think it would be expensive. Its not neccessary to print a colored version of it. A black printed one will do since I only trace the parts of the face 🙂 I don,t get you. What do you mean you can, t suggest me use it even with the screen protector. You mean that I don, t use the touch screen that way or don, t do the tracing work even with the screen protector? So the pencil may still damage or scratch the screen. But now I can see the scratches on the screen protector. There also many alternative ways. I can also use another old laptop for the tracing work and keep my original 15 z for my use. Your idea of the projector is also brilliant!
This is my brother who works in the store, the one who is right beside the SD memory card. And that's me, the one who is at the bottom right of the paper who is wearing a white gulf scarf.