Sjh124's Posts

Sjh124's Posts

I thought the dell 690 is compatible with the 51xx and 53xx xeon processors but on intel it said that the 5000x chipset is compatible with the X5492 is this true?
I have a dell 690 with the my171 rev. a02 motherboard gtx 560 ti oc graphics card 8gb of ram thats all I know so far i want to make this machine a great gaming device so now i need to know wh... See more...
I have a dell 690 with the my171 rev. a02 motherboard gtx 560 ti oc graphics card 8gb of ram thats all I know so far i want to make this machine a great gaming device so now i need to know what is the best processor for strictly gaming for this device
will the gtx 560 ti oc work with the 690
Okay so ive been searching and searching and cannot figure out what is the best inexpensive graphics card for this system I was looking at the gtx 560 Ti, but i dont want to get something that will n... See more...
Okay so ive been searching and searching and cannot figure out what is the best inexpensive graphics card for this system I was looking at the gtx 560 Ti, but i dont want to get something that will not work and will not help what card do you think i shud go with my budget is $100 and i want to play all the new games out there 
Its basically a dell precision 690 stock with the my171 rev.a02 with the stock cpu of Dual-core Intel Xeon 5100 nothing fancy it doesnt even hav a operating system haha
Hi, so I've been searching for ways to turn my dell 690 into a gaming computer I have yet to see anyone do it I am very new with computers but i do know basics and most components. Please help me on ... See more...
Hi, so I've been searching for ways to turn my dell 690 into a gaming computer I have yet to see anyone do it I am very new with computers but i do know basics and most components. Please help me on how to go about this and how to even begin my limit is about $500. Yes I am a noob