Taxi4511's Posts

Taxi4511's Posts

MORTS22 i love you  my problem is solved.i change my H.D.D and all my problem solved thank's so much morts22  thank's so much dell community
Which part of mainbord may has problem?which chip?
Hi  my xps 15 has delay on windows performance and bios performance  in bios, movement between menu run with delay in windows, km player runs with stop and play as frequently, on type in browse... See more...
Hi  my xps 15 has delay on windows performance and bios performance  in bios, movement between menu run with delay in windows, km player runs with stop and play as frequently, on type in browser character appear with dealy  i install last version of drivers for hardware and reset factory my  laptop but my  problem didn't solve run dell support-pc checkup and no problem detect and  run PSA ,it checks my hardware for more time and give me  no peroblem found plz help me
thanks for your answer im run PSA ,it checks my hardware for more time and give me  no peroblem found now what should i do?
Hi  my xps 15 has delay on windows performance and bios performance  in bios, movement between menu run with delay in windows, km player runs with stop and play as frequently, on type in browse... See more...
Hi  my xps 15 has delay on windows performance and bios performance  in bios, movement between menu run with delay in windows, km player runs with stop and play as frequently, on type in browser character appear with dealy  i install last version of drivers for hardware and reset factory my  laptop but my  problem didn't solve run dell support-pc checkup and no problem detected Im really Confuse... plz help me