R15H_22's Posts

R15H_22's Posts

Hi Thanks i'll send you a private message.
Hi Hi thanks for the message, the model I have now bought is 17r  7720. I was told by sales that this model comes only with a 1tb drive with no extra space for any other drive. So that's why I was ... See more...
Hi Hi thanks for the message, the model I have now bought is 17r  7720. I was told by sales that this model comes only with a 1tb drive with no extra space for any other drive. So that's why I was going to replace the hdd with a ssd as I was told isrt was not possible. Can you confirm this please? if it does have two bays for drives, are you recommending that I leave the hdd in place and just add a small ssd to run on isrt? I guess as I don't know how many bays/drives come with the laptop it's hard to decide what to do without knowing that first. cheers
Hi I just bought a dell laptop ( Inspiron 15R – 7520, Windows 8) online and want to change the hard disk, just had a few queries around this: 1) How do I find out if I can put in a SSD or... See more...
Hi I just bought a dell laptop ( Inspiron 15R – 7520, Windows 8) online and want to change the hard disk, just had a few queries around this: 1) How do I find out if I can put in a SSD or Hybrid in place of the normal HD? 2) To change the hard disk I have been told that I need to create a recovery disk then insert the new drive into my laptop. Run the recovery disk. Is there anything else to this? 3) By doing step 2 above will my new drive become “C Drive”? 4) How do I reformat the old drive to remove windows so I can use it a sa back up device? Can I plug in via usb and wipe in windows? Cheers