Bomboi123's Posts

Bomboi123's Posts

Hi NATAKUC4, I tried your answer first because the other answer would imply installing all drivers again, your answer but two... With the two Intel-drivers renewed, the problem seems to be solve... See more...
Hi NATAKUC4, I tried your answer first because the other answer would imply installing all drivers again, your answer but two... With the two Intel-drivers renewed, the problem seems to be solved. Thanks to you both for good and quick answers.  
I have a XPS 8700 with W 8.1 64 bit. My bluetooth is working since it can detect and be detected by other devices. When I link up a device with the pc though, it connects and after a few seconds d... See more...
I have a XPS 8700 with W 8.1 64 bit. My bluetooth is working since it can detect and be detected by other devices. When I link up a device with the pc though, it connects and after a few seconds disconnects. I had this problem with my previous Samsung Phone as I do now with my Lumia 720. Is there some setting (which I couldn't find) that makes the pc break up connection constantly? Thanks!
In my system management, I consistently find an entry for an unknown device. Apparently it has no drivers installed for, it has no name and automated driver updates don't find anything. At the pro... See more...
In my system management, I consistently find an entry for an unknown device. Apparently it has no drivers installed for, it has no name and automated driver updates don't find anything. At the properties I find PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_05B71028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0, being the path. It does say on the other hand it has a driver installed called "oem37.inf". I have an XPS 8700 with W 8.1 64bit. Thanks!