hwh2001's Posts

hwh2001's Posts

Hi, I recently bought a used Dell latitude E6440 with a Core I5 4300M and i would like to put a Core I7 4910MQ in it and would it work? and if it does can the system handle it? Or would i be better o... See more...
Hi, I recently bought a used Dell latitude E6440 with a Core I5 4300M and i would like to put a Core I7 4910MQ in it and would it work? and if it does can the system handle it? Or would i be better off putting a I7 4610m in it.
Hi, I have bought a Dell Dimension E520 on eBay and I put a new hard drive in it and installed windows xp and drivers from Dell's website and installed sp3, and then out of nowhere a black screen and... See more...
Hi, I have bought a Dell Dimension E520 on eBay and I put a new hard drive in it and installed windows xp and drivers from Dell's website and installed sp3, and then out of nowhere a black screen and then the dell logo appears and it boots up normal and then the same thing happens again and again and never stoppes. and it does it between 1-70 minutes. Is it bad or dirty ram or is it ready to be recycled. And the same dell xp disk used works with out a problem on a xps 400 and e310. Please help.
Hi I bought a dell inspiron n7110 on eBay and they had upgraded it to windows 10 but when i look in the system management it showed a recovery 19GB partition so is that the restore partition? and it ... See more...
Hi I bought a dell inspiron n7110 on eBay and they had upgraded it to windows 10 but when i look in the system management it showed a recovery 19GB partition so is that the restore partition? and it has windows .old folder in the hard drive so should i try to revert back to windows 7 and then try the recovery partition or can i do it from windows 10. any help would be gratefully appreciated.
hi I bought a dell latitude e6430 on eBay and it did not have a hard drive and I put a new hard drive and installed windows 7 but I need to know what software came installed on it factory I tried my ... See more...
hi I bought a dell latitude e6430 on eBay and it did not have a hard drive and I put a new hard drive and installed windows 7 but I need to know what software came installed on it factory I tried my dell downloads and it says unsupported service tag. PLEASE HELP!! 
Hi, I bought a dell latitude d830 and i cant figure out how to remove the asset tag set by the previous owner and i tried a couple of asset tag utility's but none of them work. Please HELP!!
Hi, I want to buy a Dell Latitude E6420 on eBay in the future and i have some questions about it. First was a touch screen optional or standard, what Processors are supported and a list would be help... See more...
Hi, I want to buy a Dell Latitude E6420 on eBay in the future and i have some questions about it. First was a touch screen optional or standard, what Processors are supported and a list would be helpful and is the processor soldered to the mother board (BGA) and if it's not what socket, what is the maximum ram and what type. THANKS!!!
Is there other options? I tried using the backup media request but it says my system is out of warranty and to call dell technical support, so can I renew my warranty? and then i can get the recovery... See more...
Is there other options? I tried using the backup media request but it says my system is out of warranty and to call dell technical support, so can I renew my warranty? and then i can get the recovery media? And i did download the drivers from support.dell.com, and is there any way to get the media direct feature to work? Thanks!
Hi, I recently bought a dell inspiron e1705 on ebay and I put a hard drive in it and installed the operating system and now I need software and I tried using my dell downloads and it says in internet... See more...
Hi, I recently bought a dell inspiron e1705 on ebay and I put a hard drive in it and installed the operating system and now I need software and I tried using my dell downloads and it says in internet explorer (an add-on for this website failed to run) and it won’t work.