JadeRhose's Posts

JadeRhose's Posts

I'm not even sure what the BIOS really is, so probably not. I tried unplugging from the ac adapter and it said in had 100% battery power. I am a bit confused. I'll see if I can get ahold of another c... See more...
I'm not even sure what the BIOS really is, so probably not. I tried unplugging from the ac adapter and it said in had 100% battery power. I am a bit confused. I'll see if I can get ahold of another charger to see if that could be the issue.
Hey. I am having a very similar issue. I run a Dell Inspiron (I don't really know what the number is, since I've had it for a few years now) and up until yesterday, my computer was working beautifull... See more...
Hey. I am having a very similar issue. I run a Dell Inspiron (I don't really know what the number is, since I've had it for a few years now) and up until yesterday, my computer was working beautifully. Now it says that it is plugged in but not charging, and its at 0%. There are 5 little lights that come on on the battery itself when I push the button, and when I plug in the ac adapter, the white light flashes 3 times before going dark. Technically its been telling me to replace the battery for a while, but the battery lasted almost an hour still (depending on the programs running). I've tried taking the battery out and cleaning it, as well as the 30second discharge thing when it's off with the battery out. The computer recognizes the Ac adapter I am quite sure, and I am kind of at the end of my rope. Been searching online for a while now for a solution and I'm getting desperate. Any help at all will be appreciated.