keepitcool's Posts

keepitcool's Posts

Same problem here with Version 20.19.15.4454, A04 in Optiplex 9020,
  I am working on a go live plan for some of my ESXi hosts to v6 in the next couple of days   Any updates about OMIVV, we have renewed our licensing a couple of weeks ago but we won’t be... See more...
  I am working on a go live plan for some of my ESXi hosts to v6 in the next couple of days   Any updates about OMIVV, we have renewed our licensing a couple of weeks ago but we won’t be able to use it until the v6 version is released.   This is now urgent for us!!
ESXi v6 has been released, I would like to hear from DELL or anybody else watching this forum who may have information if/where/when the Dell tools will be available: To name a few: OMSA, OMIVV, ho... See more...
ESXi v6 has been released, I would like to hear from DELL or anybody else watching this forum who may have information if/where/when the Dell tools will be available: To name a few: OMSA, OMIVV, how to create DELL ESXi v6.0 install media (from depot), ...
I am running beta tests with ESXi 6.0 Beta 2 RC. Does anybody know if there are any special instructions to use and install OMSA and OMIVV or any special versions required.  If OMSA and OMIVV aren'... See more...
I am running beta tests with ESXi 6.0 Beta 2 RC. Does anybody know if there are any special instructions to use and install OMSA and OMIVV or any special versions required.  If OMSA and OMIVV aren't really ready is there an indication how quickly they will be after the release of ESXi v6.0 (appears to be very close)